International Brand Name
Darbepoetin alfa (100mcg)
Hetero Drugs Ltd
Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa)
What Is The Generic Name For Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe:
Darbepoetin Alfa is the generic version for Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa):
About Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa)
Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe contains an active ingredient, Darbepoetin Alfa, which is used to treat a lesser than standard count of red blood cells (anemia) which is caused by chronic kidney failure (a condition in which the kidneys slowly & permanently stop functioning over a period of time). This medicine is also used to treat anemia caused by chemotherapy medications (cancer drugs) in patients who are suffering from certain specific types of cancer. Anemia refers to the condition in which there is a decreased level of red blood cells (RBCs). Patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) progressively develop anemia that worsens as the disease progresses. As the kidneys partially but permanently lose their functions in CKD, there is not sufficient erythropoietin formation. This hormone promotes the production of RBCs by the bone marrow. As a consequence, production of RBCs is affected, which leads to fewer RBCs than normal. Some types of cancer which affect blood & bone marrow, such as, leukemia, multiple myeloma, and lymphoma, can crowd out red blood cells. Also, cancer treatment, including chemotherapy & radiotherapy, can lead to anemia in cancer patients. This happens when some drugs or radiation kill the red blood cells along with the targeted cancerous cells. This medicine is promptly obtainable at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Hetero Drugs Ltd. is one of the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe.
Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe contains an active constituent, Darbepoetin Alfa (100 mcg). This medicine is easily available in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa):
Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Anemia due to chronic kidney disease
- Anemia due to cancer chemotherapy
How Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa) Works:
Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe has an active ingredient; Darbepoetin Alfa, is an erythropoiesis-stimulating agent (ESA) which acts by stimulating the bone marrow (soft tissue in the bones that produces red blood cells) to produce more red blood cells. Darbepoetin Alfa drug binds to the erythropoietin receptor on the erythroid progenitor cells, which stimulates the RBC production & differentiation.
Before You Use Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Darbepoetin Alfa
- You are not having some grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed concerning about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa):
You should not take Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have uncontrolled hypertension
- Have pure red cell aplasia
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Are undergoing cancer treatment
- Have undergone heart and blood vessels surgery
- Have cardiovascular disease
- Have seizures
- High hemoglobin levels
- Have infections
Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe contains an active ingredient, Darbepoetin Alfa, which is used to treat a lesser than standard count of red blood cells (anemia) which is caused by chronic kidney failure or cancer chemotherapy. This medicine is easily available in different substitutes & strength. It should be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must ask about with your medical doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that age & severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa) to Be Used:
As Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe. Don't take the Injection on your own knowledge & for a longer time than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa):
Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa):
You are always advised to take Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe as prescribed. You should not start/stop using this medicine suddenly on your own knowledge. You should follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously. Don't take the Injection in a larger or smaller degree or for a extended period than recommended by the doctor.
You should go for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of any overdose symptoms. As Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likeliness of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency action will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Injection has to be controlled as fast as possible. You should strictly omission the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. You should not take the double dosage of medicine to make up for the missed dosage. As Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likeliness of a missed dose is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe (Darbepoetin Alfa):
- Stomach pain
- Redness, bruising, swelling, itching, or a lump at the injection site
- Skin rash and itching
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of the face, hands, arms, lower legs, or feet
- Excessive tiredness and weakness
- Dizziness and fainting
- Nausea or vomiting
- Irregular heartbeat
- High blood pressure
- Convulsions (seizures)
- Burning, tingling, numbness in the arms & feet
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe. These interactions might produce some needless or negative effects or may cause your drug not to function properly. You must frequently have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that effective medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also relate with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Seizure disorder
- Blood clotting disorder
Warning And Precaution:
Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- children and adolescents should not recommend to use of this medicine.
- You have to regularly done your blood tests to check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked frequently while taking this medicine
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You be supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- if you are penetrating several of the above mentioned symptoms then you should talk about this with your medical doctor to get the most excellent possible treatment.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with caution for treatment of the children
- Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe is not suggested for use in pregnant women because it increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- if you have any confusion in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine then talk about this with your medical doctor.
Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe should be taken as recommended by your doctor. you must not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Derise 100 Pre-filled Syringe at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.