Dorzox Eye Drop 2% (5 ml) Eye Drop
USA Brand Name
Dorzox 2% w/v -5 ml Eye Drops (Dorzolamide)
What Is The Generic Name For Dorzox 2% w/v -5 ml Eye Drops?
Dorzolamide is the generic version for Dorzox 2% w/v -5 ml Eye Drops
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Dorzox 2% w/v (Dorzolamide)?
About Dorzox 2% w/v -5 ml Eye Drops (Dorzolamide):
Dorzox 2% w/v -5 ml Eye Drops contains an active ingredient, Dorzolamide 2% w/v in a 5 ml eye drop bottle, which is used for the treatment of Glaucoma. You can search it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Dorzox 2% w/v -5 ml Eye Drop.
Dorzox 2% w/v -5 ml Eye Drop contains an active ingredient, Dorzolamide 2% w/v in 5 ml bottle, which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Dorzox 2% w/v (Dorzolamide)?
Dorzox 2% w/v is used in the treatment of:
How Dorzox 2% w/v (Dorzolamide) Works?
Dorzox 2% w/v is consisting of Dorzolamide as an active ingredient which basically controls high pressure that develops in the eyes, resulting in problems like ocular hypertension and Glaucoma.
Before You Use Dorzox 2% w/v (Dorzolamide):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to its contents
- You are not taking other Eye medications
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Dorzox 2% w/v (Dorzolamide)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid taking multiple medications for the eye at the same time
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Dorzox 2% w/v (Dorzolamide)?
You should avoid Dorzox 2% w/v Eye Drops if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are taking other eye medications without the knowledge of the doctor
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergy
- Have an Eye Problem or Infections
- Have gone through any Eye Surgery
- Are having any other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies which may
Dorzox 2% w/v -5 ml Eye Drops contains an active ingredient, Dorzolamide 2% w/v, which is used in the treatment of Glaucoma. It may be available in various strengths and substitutes but it should be given on doctor’s prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Patients are advised to take Dorzox Eye Drops at a fixed time as suggested by the doctor.
How Much Of The Dorzox 2% w/v (Dorzolamide) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Dorzox 2% w/v. Furthermore, it is better to take one drop each eye once a day.
How To Take The Dorzox 2% w/v (Dorzolamide)?
Dorzox 2% w/v should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor.
You should take the dose by holding the dropper (medicine inside the dropper) close to the eye/ear without touching it and gently squeeze the dropper and drop the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off the extra liquid from the eyes.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Dorzox 2% w/v (Dorzolamide)?
You are always advised to take the Eye Drop as long as prescribed by your doctor.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting that you have taken a high dose and due to that you are facing severe side effects.
A missed dose of Dorzox 2% w/v should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take multiple doses next time if you missed once. Multiple dropping at the same time will not increase any therapeutic effect but the wastage of medicine.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Dorzox 2% w/v 3 ml (Dorzolamide)?
- Altered taste
- Eye Irritation
- Stinging in the eyes
- Burning sensation in the eye
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with the Eye Drop contents which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other medicines or Herbal Supplements as these may interact with your Dorzox 2% w/v. You should always tell your doctor about your Medical conditions of present or past and the medications you are taking.
Warning And Precaution:
Dorzox 2% w/v should be used very cautiously in:
- Eye Inflammation or Infection
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Care should be taken to prevent the contact of eye dispenser with eyelids, eyes, eyelashes, or fingers to avoid infection.
- Consult your doctor in case you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the medication.
Read the insert carefully.
Store it at room temperature in a dark, clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.