Doxrid 100 Mg
USA Brand Name
Ridley Life Sciences, India
Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline)
What Is The Generic Name For Doxrid 100 mg (Doxcycline)
Doxycycline is the generic version for Doxrid
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Doxrid 100 mg (Doxycycline)
About Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline)
Doxrid 100 mg contains Doxycycline 100 mg as an antibacterial agent which is used in the treatment of many bacterial infections such as intestinal infections, Lung Infection, Urinary Tract Infection, Eye Infection, Malaria Prophylaxis and STD. It is prescription based drug and you may buy it from any of the leading online drugstores, pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer of Doxrid 100 mg (Doxycycline)
- Ridley Lifesciences (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Doxrid 100 mg.
- Doxycycline 100 mg per tablet
Strength of Doxrid 100 mg (Doxycycline)
is present in Doxrid 100 mg which is available in the different strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline)
Doxrid 100 mg is used in:
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Lung Infection
- Eye Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Malaria Prophylaxis
- Rickettsial Infection
How Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline) Works
Doxrid 100 mg (Doxycycline) is an antibiotic which basically work by killing the bacteria by interfering in their protein synthesis which is vital for growth and survival
Before You Use Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline)
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Doxycycline
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing disease, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline)
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline)
You should not take Doxrid 100 mg if you:
- Have severe Diarrhea or Bloody Stool after using it
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any dental problem
- Have Kidney/ Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Have hypersensitivity or Allergy
- Have Asthma
- Have Dental problem
- Have increased pressure inside your skull
- Have kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/breastfeeding women
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Doxrid 100 mg contains an active ingredient, Doxycycline 100 mg, used in the treatment of bacterial infections and can be found in various strengths and substitutes. Consult with your doctor for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Patient are always advised to take Doxrid 100 mg at a fixed time with or without food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. it is not recommended for infants, Pregnant, and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline) to Be Used
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions to take Doxrid 100 mg. Dose are directly dependent on severity of the infection in the patient.
How To Take The Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline)
Doxrid 100 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time with or without food. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline)
Take Doxrid 100 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended but complete the course for better effects.
Contact your doctor immediately or reach to nearby emergency care unit if you are suspecting the overdose Symptoms.
A missed dose of Doxrid 100 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Doxrid 100 Mg (Doxycycline)
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
- Joint pain
- Blurred vision
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- Pale skin
- Difficult or painful urination
- Mouth ulcers
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Doxrid 100 mg may interact with other medicines which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Blood Thinners like Warfarin
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Calcium Gluconate
- Cholera vaccine
It may interact with Colitis (Intestinal Infection)
- Interaction with lab test:
- Urine test and Blood test
Warning And Precaution
Doxrid 100 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Drug Resistance
- Kidney/Liver Disease
- Breastfeeding/Pregnant women and Pediatric Population
- Consult with your doctor for best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember
Consult your doctor if you have any confusion related to the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Finish the antibiotic course without stopping in between. Also, do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
- Store the Doxrid 100 mg tablets at room temperature in clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged.
- Keep out of reach of children.