Duolin Forte Inhaler 50 Mcg + 40 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol + Ipratropium
Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium)
What Is The Generic Name For Duolin Forte Inhaler:
Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium is the generic version for Duolin Forte Inhaler
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium):
About Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium)
Duolin Forte Inhaler contains two active ingredients, Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium, which is used in the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Asthma is a chronic disease that causes inflammation & narrowing of the air passage of the lungs (bronchi) obstructing the airflow & making breathing difficult. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a lung disorder in which there is trouble in emptying air out of the lungs (airflow obstruction). Due to this hindrance, patients experience difficulty in breathing or get tired easily because of this breathing strain. COPD is a general term used for emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or a combination of both. This medicine is available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Duolin Forte Inhaler.
Duolin Forte Inhaler contains two active constituents, Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol (50 mcg) & Ipratropium (40 mcg). It is obtainable in other substitutes also at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium):
Duolin Forte Inhaler is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
How Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium) Works:
Duolin Forte Inhaler has two active ingredients; Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium. Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol is a long-acting bronchodilator that works by relaxing the muscles in the airways & widens the airways. Ipratropium is an anticholinergic that blocks the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the central & the peripheral nervous system. Together, these make breathing easier.
Before You Use Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must be learned about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium):
You should not take Duolin Forte Inhaler if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
- Have Tachyarrhythmias
- Have hypokalemia
- Have glaucoma
- Have urinary retention
- Have Tachycardia
- Have Paradoxical bronchospasm
- Have decreased bone density
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Inhaler
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver disease
- Have infections
Duolin Forte Inhaler contains two active ingredients, Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium, which is used in the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This medicine is available in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or given on doctor’s prescription only. You must consult your physician for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be best judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Duolin Forte Inhaler at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Duolin Forte Inhaler regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium) to Be Used:
As Duolin Forte Inhaler is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Duolin Forte Inhaler. You must not take the Inhaler on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium):
Take Duolin Forte Inhaler in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label thoroughly for directions before use. Shake the inhaler well before use. As you are breathing in from mouth, press down on the inhaler one time to discharge the medication & hold your breath for 10 seconds. Repeat this until you have inhaled the number of puffs as recommended by the doctor. Afterward, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water & spit it out. You must carry your rescue inhaler wherever you go.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium):
You are always advised to take Duolin Forte Inhaler as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You must strictly follow all the directions given by your doctor. You must not take the Inhaler in a larger or smaller quantity or for a longer period than suggested by your doctor.
You must seek medical emergency treatment and/ or contact your medical doctor instantly in case of any overdose symptoms. Emergency treatment will be initiated immediately by your medical doctor if they observe overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Inhaler should be administered as soon as possible. You must strictly skip the missed dosage if it is already time for your next planned dosage. It is advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Duolin Forte Inhaler (Levosalbutamol /Levalbuterol & Ipratropium):
- Bladder pain
- Shortness of breath
- Back pain
- Low blood pressure
- Viral infections
- Blocked or runny nose
- Sore throat and hoarseness
- Shaking and trembling of arms and feet
- Decreased appetite
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Swelling of eyelids, face, lips, tongue
- Skin rash and spotting
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Increased heartbeat
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Visual disturbances
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Duolin Forte Inhaler. These interactions may generate some needless or adverse effects and/or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
- Heart disease
Warning And Precaution:
Duolin Forte Inhaler can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Duolin Forte Inhaler is not recommended for use in children under 12 years of age
- You must use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy while you are on this medication
- You must regularly get your blood tests done to monitor your blood cells, liver and kidney function, and electrolyte levels during treatment with this medicine
- You must not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machinery at the same time as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always consult with your medical doctor straight away to get the best possible treatment if you are observing any of the above-mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Duolin Forte Inhaler out of reach and sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with caution for the treatment of children and elderly
- Duolin Forte Inhaler is not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular written on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always consult your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Duolin Forte Inhaler should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than suggested by the medical doctor.
Store the Duolin Forte Inhaler at room temperature in a dark and dry place. Make sure the Inhaler is intact & not damaged while purchasing or storing.