Evalon 15 gm
USA Brand Name
Aspen Global Incorporated, Mauritius
Evalon 15 Gm Tube (Estriol)
What Is The Generic Name Of Evalon?
Estriol is the generic version of Evalon
USA Brands Equivalent To Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol):
- Ortho Dienestrol
About Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol):
Evalon contains an active ingredient, Estriol 1 mg, which is used in the treating dryness in Vagina. You may get it from all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol):
Aspen Global Incorporated (Mauritius) is the top leading Pharmaceutical Company that manufactures Evalon 15 Gm tube.
Strength Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol):
Evalon 15 gm contains an active ingredient, Estriol 1mg in a 15 gm tube. It should be noted that this medicine may be available in various strengths and substitutes having availability at all the drugstores, online pharmacy stores, or medical supply stores.
Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
- It is used to treat:
- Dryness in Vagina
How Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol) Works?
Evalon 15 gm contains an active ingredient; Estriol is estrogen which is a part of hormone replacement therapy and maintains the estrogen levels in the body in menopausal women. It reduces the vaginal wall from becoming thin and dry hence reducing the associated symptoms.
Before You Use Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol)?
You should avoid using the Cream if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have other skin diseases or infections
- Have Porphyria
- Have severe liver dysfunction
- Have Endometrial Hyperplasia/Vaginal Bleeding
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
- If your skin is accidentally injured, it has cuts, wounds, and scrapes.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Estriol
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding
- Have fibroids or endometriosis or risk of estrogen-dependent tumors (uterus cancer)
- Have increased blood pressure, heart or kidney dysfunction
- Have Diabetes Mellitus and Gallbladder Stones (Cholelithiasis)
- Have severe Headache, Fits (Epilepsy), And Asthma
- Have Otosclerosis (abnormal formation of middle ear bone leading to deafness)
- Have increased levels of triglycerides and increased risk of the blood clot
- Have Skin Injuries, Bruises, Chopped and Dry Skin, and have Open Wounds
- Have other skin problems or Infections or inflammations
- Are taking any other medicines for any other Disease or Disorder
Evalon 15 gm (Estriol) is available in various strengths at every leading online drugstore, pharmacy stores, and medical supply store. It should be used as directed by your doctor.
It is not recommended for children and males. You should avoid it during pregnancy.
How Much Of Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol) Should Be Applied?
Take the required amount of Cream in your hand and apply the Cream to the affected area once in a day or as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol)?
- Wash and dry your hands and clean the affected area properly prior to the Cream application
- Take Cream in your hand and apply it by rubbing gently over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
- Wash/clean your hands carefully after applying unless your hands are the affected area.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol)?
You should use this Cream for as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable few days after its use.
Overdose Of Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol)?
Excessive Cream application results in the piling of the cream only. It shows its effect on time and applying too much of it will not enhance its therapeutic effects. It may sometime show the adverse effects on excessive application. Contact your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms of an overdose.
Missed Dose Of Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol)?
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. You are not advised to apply more quantity at the same time to make up the missed dose as it will not raise its efficacy but the piling up of the cream.
Side Effects Of Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol):
The side effects of Evalon 15 gm include:
- Burning of skin
- Increased discharge from the vagina/Vaginal heat
Drugs Interact With Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Evalon 15 Gm. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Cream.
Skin Cosmetics and Topical Herbal Products may react with this Cream if applied simultaneously. Always contact your doctor for the best medicine regimen and avoid applying two or many products at the same time.
Evalon 15 gm should not be used in
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Any inflammation or Injury of the Skin
- Pregnant/ Breastfeeding women
Warning And Precautions:
- If skin irritation or allergy persists after using this Cream then stop using it and consult your doctor.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mouth, nose or other sensitive areas. If it happens accidentally then wash your organs thoroughly with water or contact your doctor in case of emergency.
- Always keep the Cream at proper place and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
- You should undergo regular breast screening and cervical smear test while taking estriol topical.
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store Evalon 15 Gm (Estriol)?
Keep the tube in a dry, dark and clean place. Avoid freezing the tube.