Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate)
What Is The Generic Name For Flohale Inhaler:
Fluticasone Propionate is the generic version for Flohale Inhaler
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
- Flovent Inhaler
About The Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
Flohale Inhaler contains an active ingredient Fluticasone Propionate 125 mcg, which is used in the treatment of Asthma, Allergic Conditions and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You may find this prescription-only drug at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg.
Flohale Inhaler contains Fluticasone Propionate 125 mcg per dose which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
- Inhaler Doses
What Are The Uses Of The Flohale Inhaler 25 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
Flohale Inhaler is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
How Flohale Inhaler 25 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate) Works:
Flohale (Fluticasone Propionate, a synthetic glucocorticoid) basically prevents the release of the chemical messenger which is responsible for the inflammation and allergy.
Before You Use Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg) (Fluticasone Propionate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing disease, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
You should avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Flohale Inhaler.
When Not To Use Flohale Inhaler 25 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
You should avoid this inhaler if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are near a flame or source of heat as the inhaler may explode at high temperatures
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Hypertension
- Have Eye Problems
- Have Hypokalemia as it also decreases the potassium Levels
- Have Thyroid Dysfunctioning
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the Inhaler or any of its contents
- Have Allergic Conditions like Urticaria, Skin Allergy, Angioedema, etc.
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain and Irregular Heartbeats
- Have Hypertension
- Have blurred vision, visual halos or colored images in association with red eyes and corneal swelling (Glaucoma)
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Flohale Inhaler contains Fluticasone Propionate used in the treatment of Asthma and other Allergic Conditions. This prescription-only Inhaler is also available in various strengths and substitutes and you should always consult your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ in each person.
Adults and Children are advised to take Flohale Inhaler at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg) (Fluticasone Propionate) to Be Used:
Inhale 2 puffs four times a day. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s instructions for the dosage and usage
If you need to take more medicine content than prescribed; it means you have a serious problem and consult your doctor immediately
How To Take The Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg) (Fluticasone Propionate):
Shake the Inhaler properly before use and press down on the inhaler one time to release the medication, breathing in from mouth, and hold your breath for 10 seconds. You should repeat inhaling until you have inhaled the number of puffs suggested by your doctor. Later, rinse your mouth with water and spit it out to prevent your mouth from infection. Take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
For How Long Should You Use Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate)
You are always advised to use Flohale Inhaler for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not use longer than suggested.
Contact your doctor immediately or rush to the nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting an Overdose.
A missed dose of Inhaler should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of Flohale Inhaler 125 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate)
- Bronchospasm (Wheezing, Chest Tightness, Trouble Breathing)
- Swelling of Ankles or Feet
- Sleeping Problems (Insomnia)
- Hoarseness/Sore Throat
- Numbness or Tingly Feeling
- Upset Stomach (Diarrhea/Constipation)
- Blurred Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Flohale Inhaler may interact with the medicines you are already taking which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements to prevent yourself from side effects. It may react with few drugs below:
Warning And Precaution:
Flohale Inhaler 25 mcg should not be used in:
- Eye Disorders (Glaucoma, Blurred Vision, Etc)
- Bone Disorders
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with the doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always wipe out your mouthpiece of Inhaler with a fiber-free tissue/cloth and put the cap after use
- You should always consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and the strength of the medication
- Do not use Flohale Inhaler until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
- Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Flohale Inhaler at the cool temperature in a dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate.