International Brand Name
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin)
What Is The Generic Name For Floslo 5 Mg Tablet:
Solifenacin is the generic version for Floslo 5 mg Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
About Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin)
Floslo 5 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Solifenacin, which is used for the treatment of an overactive bladder, a condition which is characterized by symptoms such as a frequent feeling of a need to urinate, inability to control urination, sudden urge to urinate, leaking of urine, etc. Overactive bladder syndrome is a situation in which the bladder squeezes urine out at the wrong time. Common causes of this disease are: Nerve problems, too much fluid, and too much caffeine. This medicine is promptly obtainable at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Floslo 5 mg Tablet.
Floslo 5 mg Tablet contains an active constituent, Solifenacin (5 mg). This medicine is easily available in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
Floslo 5 mg Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Overactive bladder (OAB) symptoms
How Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin) Works:
Floslo 5 mg Tablet has an active ingredient; Solifenacin, is an antimuscarinic which acts by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder so as to prevent frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination. Solifenacin is a cholinergic receptor antagonist which is selective for the M3 receptor subtype. The binding of acetylcholine to these receptors, mainly M3, plays a significant role in the contraction of smooth muscle. Solifenacin, by preventing the binding of acetylcholine to these receptors, reduces smooth muscle tone in the bladder that allows the bladder to retain larger volumes of urine & reduce the number of micturition, urgency & incontinence episodes.
Before You Use Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Solifenacin
- You are not having some grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed concerning about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
You should not take Floslo 5 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have urinary retention
- Have narrow angle glaucoma
- Have gastric retention
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have angioedema
- Have CNS side effects
- Have infections
Floslo 5 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Solifenacin, which is used for the treatment of an overactive bladder. This medicine is easily available in different substitutes & strength. It should be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must ask about with your medical doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that age & severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Floslo 5 mg Tablet at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Floslo 5 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin) to Be Used:
As Floslo 5 mg Tablet is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Floslo 5 mg Tablet. Don't take the Tablet on your own Knowledge & for a longer time than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
- Take Floslo 5 mg Tablet in the dose and duration as suggested by your doctor.
- Swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Tablet.
- Floslo 5 mg Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
- You are always advised to take Floslo 5 mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not start/stop using this medication abruptly on your own knowledge.
- You must follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously.
- You should not take the Tablet in a larger or smaller degree or for a extended period than recommended by your doctor.
You should seek medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of some overdose symptoms. if Your medical doctor detect any overdose symptoms then emergency action will be initiated without delay.
Missed Dose of The Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
The missed dosage of the Tablet has to be administered as fast as possible. You must strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
These are following Side Effects Of The Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Nasal dryness
- Blurred vision
- Dry skin
- Extreme tiredness
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Floslo 5 mg Tablet. These interactions might produce some needless or unfavorable effects or may cause your drug not to function properly. You must constantly have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well intended medication can be given.
It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Central nervous system disorder
- QT Prolongation
Warning And Precaution:
Floslo 5 mg Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- children under 18 years of age should not recommend to use of this medicine.
- You have to regularly done your blood tests to check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked frequently while taking this medicine
- Use of this medicine may cause dry mouth, so must try chewing on sugar-free gum or taking small sips of water
- You must avoid caffeine, alcohol or carbonated drinks as they can worsen the symptoms.
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You be supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Floslo 5 mg Tablet out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Floslo 5 mg Tablet is not suggested for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt related to the medicine as dosage, time & strength.
Indications of The Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
Floslo 5 mg Tablet should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Don't take this prescription for a longer period without recommended by the medical doctor.
Storage of The Floslo 5 Mg Tablet (Solifenacin):
Store the Floslo 5 mg Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.