G Cin 320 Mg
USA Brand Name
G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin)
What Is The Generic Name For G Cin:
Gemifloxacin is the generic version for G Cin
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin):
About G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin):
G Cin 320 Mg contains Gemifloxacin, a broad-spectrum antibiotic, which is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections like Pneumonia, Respiratory, and Urinary Tract Infection. You may find this prescription based drug at any of the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Lupin (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies manufacturing G Cin 320 Mg.
Alevo tablets contain Gemifloxacin, 320 mg per tablet which is also available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin):
G Cin 320 Mg is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections:
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Inhalation Anthrax
How G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin) Works:
G Cin 320 mg is an antibiotic which has Gemifloxacin, an antibiotic which basically kills the bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Before You Use G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin):
- Make sure that you do not take Alcohol
- Make sure that you do not take OTC medicines without prescriptions
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, or Medication)
What Should You Avoid While Taking G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin):
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid coffee, chocolate, tea, and food containing cocoa and caffeine
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin):
You should not take G Cin 320 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed allergy to Bactericidal Antibiotics
- Have flu and cold symptoms
- Have any Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Have Epilepsy
- Are pregnant or conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have allergy to the tablet
- Have any other heart disease
- Have Numbness, Tingling Sensation, and Pain in Tension
- Have any kidney or liver disease
- Are taking alcohol or other drugs
- Have Epilepsy or Seizures
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
G Cin 320 mg contains an active ingredient, Gemifloxacin 320 mg, used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections. G Cin 320 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor before use and always ask for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Adults are advised to take G Cin 320 mg at a fixed time, with or without food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. complete the medicine course as you are instructed.
How Much Of The G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin) to Be Used:
G Cin 320 mg should be taken in the dose as prescribed by your doctor. Do not exceed or reduce the dose as per your choice.
How To Take The G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin):
G Cin 320 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time with or without food. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing and crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using G Cin 320 Mg (Levo.floxacin):
You are always advised to take G Cin 320 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Do not take it in a smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended.
Contact your physician immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms.
You must try to take every dose of G Cin 320 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin):
- Skin rash
- Body pain
- Burning or tingling sensation
- Difficult or painful urination
- Unusual bleeding
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Yellow-colored eyes or skin
- Acid or sour stomach
- Sudden sweating
- Shaking of hands or feet
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
G Cin 320 mg can interact with the medicines taken simultaneously with it. These interactions can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other Medication, Beverages or Herbal Supplements. It usually interacts with the following medicines:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Antidiabetic drugs
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Central Nervous System Disorder
- QT prolongation
- Colitis (Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain, and Blood in Stools)
Warning And Precaution:
G Cin 320 Mg is contraindicated in some conditions; hence it should be used cautiously in:
- CNS Disorders
- Heart Problems
- Elderly patients having tendon/ligament problems as it may cause/develop tendinitis and tendon rupture for long usage
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Patients with liver and kidney disease
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
G Cin 320 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the G Cin 320 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.