Gatsun Eye Ointment
USA Brand Name
Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical)
What Is The Generic Name For Gatsun P:
Gatifloxacin Topical is the generic version for Gatsun Eye Ointment
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical):
About Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical):
Gatsun Eye Ointment contains two active ingredients, Gatifloxacin Topical. Gatifloxacin is an antibiotic which is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infection in Eye. You can purchase this medicine from any the leading online pharmacy Stores, medical supply stores, or drug stores but only on doctor’s prescription.
- Eye Drops
Sunways, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies manufacturing Gatsun Eye Ointment. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy.
Gatsun Eye Ointment contains two active ingredients, Gatifloxacin Topical which may be available in the various substitutes with varying strengths at any of the leading online drugstores, online pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical):
Gatifloxacin Topical are used in:
- Bacterial Infections of Eye
- Other dosage forms of Gatifloxacin Topical are used in the treatment of many bacterial infections of various parts of the body.
How Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical) Works:
Gatsun Eye Ointment is consisting of Gatifloxacin Topical. Gatifloxacin is an antibiotic agent which kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing and hence treating the bacterial infection. Prednisolone is a steroid which acts by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Before You Use Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Gatifloxacin Topical
- You are not using contact lenses while using Gatsun Eye Ointments
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, allergies, Diseases, and Medications, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical):
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while using Gatsun Eye Ointments
When Not To Use Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical):
You should avoid Gatifloxacin Topical if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have increased pressure inside the eyes, swelling, itching, redness, or inflammation in eyes
- Have gone through an Eye Surgery recently
- You must always consult your doctor for best suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have any pressure problem inside the eye
- Have ocular hypertension or pressure problems like in glaucoma
- Have any type of irritation, redness, swelling, itching as a side effect which may get worse by time
- Have gone through an Eye Surgery recently
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Gatsun Eye Ointment contains an active ingredient, Gatifloxacin Topical, which is used in the treatment of Eye Infection and should be given on prescription. You should always consult your doctor for the dosage frequency as severity of the disease differs in each patient. Gatifloxacin Topical is also available in tablet or capsule forms which can be given by your doctor for the treatment of bacterial infections in other body parts.
Patients are advised to take Gatsun Eye Ointment at a fixed time, preferably in morning and evening time or prescribed by your doctor.
How Much Of The Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical) to Be Used:
You are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Gatsun Eye Ointments. It is better to instill one drop in eye at once.
How To Take The Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical):
Gatsun Eye Ointment should be taken at a fixed time once/ twice/ thrice a day or as directed by your doctor. You must take it by holding the dropper straightly closer to the Eye without touching them. Squeezing the dropper gently and instill the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off the extra Liquid with a Clean Cloth or Tissue Paper.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical)
You are always advised to use the Gatsun Eye Ointment as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it for a longer time than recommended by your doctor but are always advised to complete the course of treatment.
Rinse your eyes thoroughly if any irritation in the eyes persists and if severe symptoms of inflammation appear like itching, redness, swelling, etc., contact your doctor immediately or reach nearby medical emergency centre.
Do not share your medicine with anyone without discussing the case with your doctor. It is better to let them visit their doctor for treatment.
A missed dose of the Gatsun Eye Ointments should be taken as soon as you remember it. Skip the dosage you missed if it is the time for the next dosage but do not take multiple dosages next time. It will not accelerate the process of healing but may cause severe effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Gatsun Eye Ointment (Gatifloxacin Topical):
- Increased risk of infection
- Weight gain
- Mood changes
- Behavioural changes
- Skin thinning
- Reduction in bone density
- Stomach upset
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Gatsun Eye Ointments may interact with any other eye drops if you are using them simultaneously which can produce some adverse effects or cause your any of the drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements so that a well planned medication can be recommended by your doctor. Following are the drugs which interact with the Gatifloxacin Topical:
- Magnesium Hydroxide
Warning And Precaution:
Gatsun Eye Ointment should be used very cautiously in:
- Blurred Vision
- Eye Surgeries
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding Women
- Eye disorders or inflammation or Surgeries
- Always discuss with your doctor about your symptoms to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment.
Things To Remember:
- Do not touch Eye Drops bottle’s tip while using it and finish it within a month once opened
- Clean your hands and eyes before using the Gatsun Eye Ointments
- Always keep the Eye Drops bottle out of reach and sight of the children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dosage frequency, duration, and strength of the medication.
Do not stop taking the eye drops between the treatment courses on your own or do not take it for longer than recommended by your doctor.
Store it at room temperature away from direct contact of sunlight and heat; in clean and dry place. Do not freeze it. Use within one month after opening it.