Glataxone 20 Mg Injection
USA Brand Name
Glatiramer Acetate (20Mg)
Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate)
What Is The Generic Name For Glataxone 20 Mg Injection:
Glatiramer Acetate is the generic version for Glataxone 20 mg Injection
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate):
About Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate)
Glataxone 20 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Glatiramer Acetate, which is used in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis is a disease which leads to recurring attacks of neurological symptoms. This deterioration in nervous function is associated to demyelination that is damage of the myelin sheath that helps electrical impulses to conduct quickly & efficiently down an axon’s length. This medicine is readily available at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Abbott Ltd. is one of the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Glataxone 20 mg Injection.
Glataxone 20 mg Injection contains an active constituent, Glatiramer Acetate. This medicine is readily available in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate):
Glataxone 20 mg Injection is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Multiple Sclerosis
How Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate) Works:
Glataxone 20 mg Injection has an active ingredient; Glatiramer Acetate, which belongs to a class of drugs called immunomodulatory agents. It acts by modifying the body’s immune system & thereby preventing the damage to the insulating covers (myelin sheath) and protecting the brain & spinal cord cells, though the exact mechanism by which it alters the body’s immune system is not known.
Before You Use Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Glatiramer Acetate
- You are not having any grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed regarding your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate):
You should not take Glataxone 20 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have Lipoatrophy and skin necrosis
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Glataxone 20 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Glatiramer Acetate, which is used in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. This medicine is readily available in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must speak about with your physician for adjustment of dosage and time of the medicine given that age & severity of the disease differ from person to person, and this can only be finest judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Glataxone 20 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Glataxone 20 mg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate) to Be Used:
As Glataxone 20 mg Injection is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Glataxone 20 mg Injection. You should not take the Injection on your own & for a longer time than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate):
Glataxone 20 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Glataxone 20 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate):
You are always advised to take Glataxone 20 mg Injection as prescribed. You must not start/stop using this medication on your own. You have to follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously. You should not take the Injection in a larger or smaller degree or for a longer period than recommended by your doctor.
You have to seek medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantly in case of some overdose symptoms. As Glataxone 20 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency action will be initiated without holdup by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Injection has to be administered as quickly as possible. You should strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage. As Glataxone 20 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of a missed dose is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Glataxone 20 Mg Injection (Glatiramer Acetate):
- Neck pain
- Skin rash
- Runny Nose
- Muscle aches
- Double vision
- Weight gain
- Swelling of fingers, arms, feet or legs
- Tightness in chest
- Back pain
- Painful cold sores or blisters
- Ear pain
- Blood in urine
- Shortness of breath
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines have been reported to interact with Glataxone 20 mg Injection. These interactions might produce some needless or unfavorable effects and/or cause your drug not to function properly. You must continually have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-calculated medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Glataxone 20 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not recommended by children less than 18 years of age
- You have to frequently get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, liver & kidney function, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels during treatment with this medicine
- You must also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You must not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machines simultaneously as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always talk about with your medical doctor straight away to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above-mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Glataxone 20 mg Injection out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is sternly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Glataxone 20 mg Injection is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular written on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Glataxone 20 mg Injection should be taken as suggested by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Glataxone 20 mg Injection at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.