USA Brand Name
Ledipasvir (90mg), Sofosbuvir (400mg)
Natco Pharma, India
Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir)
What Is The Generic Name For Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg?
Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir is the generic version for Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir)?
About Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir)
Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg contains active ingredients, Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir, which is used in the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C virus (HCV) Infection. It minimizes the chances of infection during the Liver Transplant. Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Natco Pharma (Bangladesh) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg.
Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg contains two active ingredients, Sofosbuvir 400 mg Ledipasvir 90mg and available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir)?
Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg is used in the treatment of:
Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection with Cirrhosis or without Cirrhosis
How Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir) Works?
Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg is an antiviral Medicine which contains Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir and both works by reducing/lowering a load of Hepatitis C Virus in the body and discarding it from the blood over the period of time.
Before You Use Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir):
Make sure that you are not allergic
- Make sure that you do not have liver or kidney problems
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (all pre-existing diseases or surgeries or medication)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir)?
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid conceiving while taking this therapy
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir)?
You should not take Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg if you:
- Have ever noticed hypersensitivity
- Have other Hepatic Disease or Inflammation
- Are taking Amiodarone as it may decrease the Heart Rate if taken with Hepcinat LP
- Have severe Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have any other Liver (Hepatic) Problems like Hepatitis B Infection, etc.
- Have any Heart Problem as it lowers the Blood Pressure
- Are taking Amiodarone as it may raise the risk of a decrease in Heart Rate if taken with Sofosbuvir
- Have any Kidney Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Are taking any other medicine for pre-existing Disease
Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg contains, Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir, used in the treatment of Hepatitis C virus Infection. You may find it in various strengths and substitutes but it should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient which can be judged by your doctor only. You are advised to complete the full treatment course.
Adults are advised to take Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg at a fixed time as instructed by your Doctor. You may take it with food. It is not recommended for pediatric population or breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir) to Be Used?
Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg.
How To Take The Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir)?
Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time preferably with food or as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Try not to chew or crush it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir)?
You are always advised to take Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg in smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. You should complete the course of medicine for effective results.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an Overdose or reach any nearby hospital in case of emergency.
You should try to take every dose of Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose next time if you have missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Hepcinat LP (400+90) Mg (Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir)?
- Muscle Pain and Cramps
- Lower Back Pain
- Loss/Decreased of Appetite
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg. It may produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Vitamins or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Tanofovir Disoproxil Fumerate
Warning And Precaution:
Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg should be used cautiously in conditions like:
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Kidney (Renal Failure) and heart Diseases
- Hepatitis B
- It is important to take necessary precautions to prevent others from this infection as Sofosbuvir does not prevent the spread of infection to other people through sexual contact, sharing needles, or contact with blood or body fluids.
- You should always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- You should go for a test for Hepatitis B virus along with HCV infection to prevent the reactivation of HCV and HBV if you will ever have any of the HBV or HCV infection. Therapy includes the HBV antiviral medicine along with HCV antiviral medicine
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet/insert of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any confusion regarding dose, duration and strength of the Tablet.
- You should monitor Liver Function Test regularly as your doctor suggests.
- Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Hepcinat LP (400+90) mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and are not damaged.