Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection
USA Brand Name
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab)
What Is The Generic Name For Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection:
Infliximab is the generic version for Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab):
About Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab)
Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection contains an active ingredient, Infliximab, which is used to relieve the symptoms of situation where the immune system attacks the healthy parts of the body causing pain, swelling, & damage (Auto-immune disorders). It is used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, ulcerative colitis, psoriasis, etc. Rheumatoid arthritis is a long-term autoimmune disorder, which primarily affects the joints that gradually worsens with time, causing inflammation in the joints & resulting in painful deformity & immobility. Ankylosing spondylitis is a type of arthritis, which affects the spine. An affected individual with the disease experiences pain & stiffness from the neck radiating down to the lower back. Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease. Ulcerative colitis is a sort of inflammatory bowel disease, which causes inflammation over long term & damages the large intestine & the rectum. Crohn’s disease (CD) is a kind of inflammatory bowel disease, which normally affects the end of the small intestine, however, can also affect the entire digestive tract in patches. This medicine is readily available at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is one of the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection.
Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection contains an active constituent, Infliximab. This medicine is readily available in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab):
Infimab 100 mg Injection is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s disease
How Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab) Works:
Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection has an active ingredient; Infliximab, which is a monoclonal antibody, which blocks a protein in immune system called TNF (tumor necrosis factor) that causes inflammation (pain & swelling) in joints.
Before You Use Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Infliximab
- You are not having any grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed regarding your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid use of Live vaccination
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab):
You should not take Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have autoimmune disorders
- Have Hematological reactions
- Have Heart failure
- Have Hepatitis B virus reactivation
- Have Neurological reactions
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection contains an active ingredient, Infliximab, which is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, Psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis etc. This medicine is readily available in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must speak about with your physician for adjustment of dosage and time of the medicine given that age & severity of the disease differ from person to person, and this can only be finest judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection at a fixed time with or without food as suggested or instructed by your Doctor. You must take Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab) to Be Used:
As Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection. You should not take the Injection on your own & for a longer time than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab):
Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab):
You are always advised to take Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection as prescribed. You must not start/stop using this medication on your own. You have to follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously. You should not take the Injection in a larger or smaller degree or for a longer period than recommended by your doctor.
You have to seek medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantly in case of some overdose symptoms. As Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency action will be initiated without holdup by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Injection has to be administered as quickly as possible. You should strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage. As Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of a missed dose is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Infimab 100 Mg Powder for Injection (Infliximab):
- Decrease in blood cell count
- Heart Rhythm disorders
- Abdominal pain
- Skin Reactions
- Injection site reactions
- Sinus inflammation
- Upper respiratory tract infection
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines have been reported to interact with Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection. These interactions might produce some needless or unfavorable effects and/or cause your drug not to function properly. You must continually have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-calculated medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live attenuated vaccines and related products
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Heart Disease
- Liver Disease
- Neurological disorders
- Hepatitis B
Warning And Precaution:
Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not recommended by children less than 18 years og age
- You have to frequently get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, liver & kidney function, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels during treatment with this medicine
- You should have a tuberculosis skin test & chest x-ray done before starting Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection
- You must also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You must not take this medicine if you are pregnant, scheduling to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machines simultaneously as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always talk about with your medical doctor straight away to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above-mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is sternly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular written on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection should be taken as suggested by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Infimab 100 mg Powder for Injection at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.