Ipravent Respules 2 ml
USA Brand Name
Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Ipratropium Bromide)
What Is The Generic Name For Ipravent Respules (100 Mcg+2 Ml)?
Ipratropium Bromide is the generic version for Ipravent Respules
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Ipratropium Bromide)?
- Atrovent Respules
About The Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Ipratropium Bromide):
Ipravent Respules contains an active ingredient, Ipratropium Bromide (2 Ml), used in the treatment of Asthma, Allergic Conditions and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You may find it from all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores but can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ipravent Respules 2 Ml.
Ipravent Respules 2 Ml contains an active ingredient, Ipratropium Bromide (2 Ml) and available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Ipratropium Bromide)?
Ipravent Respules is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Inflammation
- Constriction of Airways
How Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Ipratropium Bromide) Works?
Ipravent Respules 2 Ml consists of an active ingredient Ipratropium Bromide (an anticholinergic) which basically decreases the activity of acetylcholine in the lung which relaxes and opens the air passages to make breathing easier.
Before You Use Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Levosalbutamol Ipratropium Bromide):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Ipratropium Bromide
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Ipratropium Bromide)?
- You should avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Ipravent Respules.
When Not To Use Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Ipratropium Bromide)?
You should avoid Respules if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Cystic Fibrosis, Glaucoma, Gastrointestinal motility problems, and Urinary Problem
- Have Allergic Symptoms like Urticaria, Skin Reactions, Rashes, etc.
- Are near a flame or source of heat as the Respules may explode at high temperatures
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Hypertension
- Have Eye Problems
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the Respules or any of its contents
- Have Allergic Conditions like Skin Rashes, Urticaria, Skin Allergy, Angioedema, etc.
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain and Irregular Heartbeats
- Have Hypertension
- Have pain or discomfort in the eye, blurred vision, and Glaucoma
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Ipravent Respules contains an active ingredient, Ipratropium Bromide (2 ml), used in the treatment of Asthma, COPD and other Allergic Conditions. Respules are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose of the medicine as age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Adults and Children are advised to take Ipravent Respules at a fixed time as directed by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Ipratropium Bromide) to Be Used?
You should inhale the contents of Ipravent Respules as your doctor has directed. Moreover, follow your doctor’s instructions for the dose and usage.
If you need to take more doses than prescribed; it means you have a serious problem and you need to consult your doctor immediately
How To Take The Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Ipratropium Bromide)?
Ipravent Respules/Transpule should be taken by twisting off the top of the Respule and squeeze all the liquid content into the nebulizer. Nebulize it as soon as possible after opening. You must follow all the instructions given by your doctor.
For How Long Should You Use Ipravent Respules 2 Ml (Ipratropium Bromide)?
You are always advised to use Ipravent Respules for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not use it longer than prescribed to prevent yourself from adverse effects.
Call your doctor immediately or reach nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting an overdose.
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once to avoid the adverse effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Ipravent Respules (Ipratropium Bromide)?
Bronchospasm (Wheezing, Chest Tightness, Trouble Breathing)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Uneven Heart Beats
- Swelling of Ankles or Feet
- Pain or Burning With Urination
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Sleeping Problems (Insomnia)
- Hoarseness/Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
- Dry Mouth/Unusual Taste in Your Mouth
- Numbness or Tingly Feeling
- Blurred Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Ipravent Respules which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Adrenergic Agents
- Anticholinergic Agents
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Receptor Blocking Agents
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Warning And Precaution:
Ipravent Respules should be used cautiously in:
- Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Eye Disorders (Glaucoma, Blurred Vision, Etc)
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Regularly wipe off the nebulizer you use.
- You should always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the dosage form
- Do not use Ipravent Respules until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
- Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Ipravent Respules at the cool temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.