Janumet 50 + 1000 Mg
USA Brand Name
MSD Pharmaceuticals, India
Janumet 1000+50) Mg (Metformin+Sitagliptin)
What Is The Generic Name For Janumet 1000+50) Mg?
Metformin+Sitagliptin is the generic version for Janumet 1000+50) mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Janumet 1000+50) Mg (Metformin+Sitagliptin)?
About Janumet 1000+50) Mg (Metformin+Sitagliptin)
Janumet 1000+50) mg contains active ingredients, Metformin 500 mg +Sitagliptin 50 mg, which is used in the treatment of Type II Diabetes and you can find it at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores but can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
USV Ltd. (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Janumet 1000+50) mg.
Janumet 1000+50) mg contains an active ingredient, Metformin 500 mg +Sitagliptin 50 mg. It is also available in the various strengths and Substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Janumet 1000+50) Mg (Metformin+Sitagliptin)?
Janumet 1000+50) mg is used in the treatment of:
Type II Diabetes
How Janumet 1000+50) Mg (Metformin+Sitagliptin) Works?
Janumet is an Antidiabetic which has:
- Metformin 500 mg an anti-diabetic medication which lowers the production and absorption of glucose in your body and allows better use of existing insulin
- Sitagliptin 50 mg an anti-diabetic medication which works by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas in order to lower the blood glucose
Before You Use Janumet 1000+50) Mg (Metformin+Sitagliptin):
- Make sure that you are not Allergic to Metformin+Sitagliptin
- Make sure that you are not taking Alcohol
- Make sure that you do not have Liver or kidney problems
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (all your Pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries or Medicines)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Janumet 1000+50) Mg (Metformin+Sitagliptin)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid taking Insulin or other Antidiabetic medicines at the same time
- You should avoid taking other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not ToUseJanumet1000+50)Mg(Metformin+Sitagliptin)?
- You should not take Janumet 1000+50) mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergy to it
- Have severe Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Have Hypoglycaemia
- Have Anemia and Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Have pancreatitis symptoms like Stomach Pain, Nausea/Vomiting, etc.
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Hypoglycemic conditions
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Janumet 1000+50) mg contains an active ingredient, Metformin+Sitagliptin, which is used in the treatment of Type II Diabetes. It is available in various strengths and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and duration because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Janumet 1000+50) mg at a fixed time with the food to avoid Stomach Upset. It should be not given to anyone younger than 18 yrs.
HowMucOfTheJanumet1000+50)Mg(Metformin+Sitagliptin)to Be Used?
Janumet 1000+50) mg is available in various strengths at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Janumet 1000+50) mg. Do not self medicate.
Janumet 1000+50) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time preferably with food to avoid Stomach Upset. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Try not to chew or crush it. Do not delay the meal while taking the doses as it may cause Hypoglycemia.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Janumet 1000+50) Mg (Metformin+Sitagliptin)?
You are always advised to take Janumet 1000+50) mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using the medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it in smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. Also, do not stop abruptly as it may show few unwanted side effects after withdrawal.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an Overdose or reach to the emergency ward in any nearby hospital.
You should try to take every dose of Janumet 1000+50) mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Janumet 1000+50) mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Try not to double the doses next time as it may lead to severe side effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Janumet 1000+50) Mg (Metformin+Sitagliptin)?
- Increased Thirst
- Dry mouth
- Muscle and Back Pain
- Frequent Urination
- Dry Skin
- Blurred Vision
- Weight loss
- Altered Taste
- Loss of Appetite
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Janumet 1000+50) mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication, Herbal Supplements, Beverages, etc. It interacts with many medicines and few are the following:
- ACE Inhibitors like Lisinopril
- Beta Blockers
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
Warning And Precaution:
Janumet 1000+50) mg should be used cautiously in conditions like:
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Heart Failures
- Blood Disorders
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Kidney and Liver Disease
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- You should monitor Blood Glucose Levels regularly
- Take your diet on time as delay in diet can cause hypoglycemia.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any confusion regarding dose, time and strength of the Medicine.
- Diet Planning and regular Exercise helps medicine work better.
- Do not go for vigorous Exercise, it may lower your Sugar level and you may experience Severe Hypoglycemia
- Janumet 1000+50) mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Janumet 1000+50) mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.