Lanolimus 0.25 mg Tablet
USA Brand Name
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus)
What Is The Generic Name For Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule:
Everolimus is the generic version for Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule
Which US Brand is Equivalent To Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus):
About Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus)
Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule contains an active ingredient, Everolimus, which is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma & lepra reaction. Multiple myeloma is a kind of cancer which begins in plasma cells, a type of white blood cell. White blood cells are element of your immune system that helps protect the body from germs & other harmful substances. With time, myeloma cells collect in the bone marrow & in the solid parts of bones. This medicine is easily obtainable with all the leading primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores however this medicine must be taken on doctor’s prescription only.
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule.
Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule contains an active constituent, Everolimus (0.25 mg). This medicine is accessible in other substitutes with all the leading primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus):
Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Multiple myeloma
- Lepra reaction
How Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus) Works:
Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule has an active ingredient; Everolimus which is an anti-cancer medication. This medicine works by enhancing the immune system which indirectly attacks the cancer cells. It prevents the development of new blood vessels within the tumor. It also restricts the making of chemical messengers (cytokine & growth factor) that are responsible for the growth of cancer cells. This is how it acts against cancer.
Before You Use Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Everolimus
- You must update your doctor vis-à-vis your medical history like your pre-existing disease, Medications & surgeries, supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus):
You should not take Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have thyroid Disorders
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Capsule
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule contains an active ingredient, Everolimus that is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma & lepra reaction. This medication is easily obtainable in diverse substitutes & strength. This medication has to be purchased or taken on doctor’s recommendation only. The patient must discuss about with the medical doctor for alteration of dosage & time of the medicine knowing the actuality that severity of the disease differ from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged optimum by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus) to Be Used:
Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule is easily available in various strengths & substitutes. Patients are constantly suggested to pursue doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule. You should not receive this Capsule on your own & for a longer period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus):
Take Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule in the dose & duration as suggested by your doctor of medicine. You have to ingest the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Capsule. Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule must be taken with or without food; however it is always better to take this medicine at a set time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus):
You are always advised to take Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule as prescribed. You must not start or stop taking this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the procedure given by your doctor, scrupulously. You must not obtain the Capsule in a larger or smaller measure or for an extensive phase than suggested by your doctor.
You must search out for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor straight away in situation of any overdose symptoms. The emergency treatment will be started without delay by your medical doctor if they notice any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Capsule has to to be taken as fast as viable. You must firmly leave out the missed dose if it is the time for your next intended dosage by now. It is firmly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Lanolimus 0.25 Mg Capsule (Everolimus):
- Chest pain
- Dry mouth
- Increased thirst
- Bleeding gums
- Sore throat
- Edema (swelling)
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Decreased calcium level in blood
- Weight gain
- Muscle weakness
- Blood clots
- Dry skin
- Weight loss
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Many medicines have been reported to interact with Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule. These interactions may engender some needless or unfavorable effects or it may probably cause your drug not to function properly. You should frequently have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements consequently well proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Mumps virus Vaccine
This drug can as well interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Hepatic impairment
- Renal Dysfunction
Warning And Precaution:
Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this remedy is not recommended by children under 18 years of age
- You must get your blood test done frequently during treatment to monitor the side effects of Everolimus on your blood cells as use of this medicine may cause a fall in the white blood cells & platelets, required to fight infection, Hemoglobin & blood clotting
- Regular blood tests are necessary to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver & heart function during treatment with this medicine
- You must avoid activities that may increase the risk of bleeding or injury. You must use extra care to avoid bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth
- Use of Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule makes the skin sensitive towards sunlight, so you must apply sunscreen or wear protective while going out
- Use of this medicine may also cause dehydration, so you must drink plenty of water to stay hydrated while taking medication
- Both male & female patients should take effective contraceptive precautions during & after 6 months of treatment. Male patients must seek advice on conservation of sperm prior to treatment as Everolimus treatment might cause infertility
- You should not drive or handle heavy machines alongside as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You be supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss about with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rated treatment if you are observing a number of the above mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule out of reach & vision of the children
- This treatment is strictly used with care for treatment of children
- Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule is not recommended for use by pregnant women due to the augmented risk of injurious effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in predominantly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must constantly discuss about with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Lanolimus 0.25 mg Capsule at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Capsule is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.