Lipocut 60 Mg
USA Brand Name
Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat)
What Is The Generic Name For Lipocut 60 Mg?
Orlistat is the generic version for Lipocut 60 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat)?
About Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat)
Lipocut 60 mg contains an active ingredient, Orlistat, which is used in the treatment of Obesity and is available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Lupin Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Lipocut 60 mg.
Lipocut 60 mg contains an active ingredient, Orlistat, 60 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat)?
Lipocut 60 mg is used in the treatment of:
How Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat) Works?
Lipocut 60 mg has an active ingredient, Orlistat. It basically inhibits enzymes responsible for the breakdown of fats in the intestine. As a result, it prevents the digestion and absorption of fats in the intestine.
Before You Use Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Orlistat
- You do not have any Serious Illness
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre- existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat)?
You should not take Lipocut 60 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Poor Absorption Issues
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney/Pancreatic Ailments
- Have Diabetes Mellitus
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have any Kidney/Liver/Pancreatic Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Have any other Dysfunction or Disease
Lipocut 60 mg contains an active ingredient, Orlistat, which is used in the treatment of Obesity. It is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time as the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Lipocut 60 mg at a fixed time with food as instructed by your Doctor. Try to take it regularly by time for better effects. You should not take a low-fat diet and also not a very high-fat diet.
How Much Of The Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat) to Be Used?
Lipocut 60 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Lipocut 60 mg.
How To Take The Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat)?
Lipocut 60 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew or crush it. It is better to take it with food. Lipocut 60 mg is preferably taken regularly once daily and multivitamins should be taken while this therapy.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat)?
You are always advised to take Lipocut 60 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Lipocut 60 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Lipocut 60 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Lipocut 60 Mg (Orlistat)?
- Bowel incontinence
- Flatus with discharge
- Oily spotting
- Abdominal cramps
- Soft stools
- Unusual Tiredness and Weakness
- Tooth Problems
- Trouble Sleeping
- Yellow Colored Eyes or Skin
- Abnormal Bowel Movements
- Menstrual Change
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Lipocut 60 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medications or Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Antidiabetic Drugs
Warning And Precaution:
Lipocut 60 mg can worsen the conditions like:
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Liver/Kidney Diseases
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment when you are suffering from all these conditions.
Things To Remember:
- You should take multivitamins like A, D, E, and K at bedtime to prevent further complications
- Keep monitoring your whole Blood Cell Count, Glucose Levels
- Regular Exercise will help you in reducing your weight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Lipocut 60 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not Skip the meal or do not take a low fat diet while taking Orlistat.
Store the Lipocut 60 mg at room temperature in a dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.