Lipril 10 Mg
USA Brand Name
Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril)
What Is The Generic Name For Lipril 10 Mg?
Lisinopril is the generic version for Lipril 10 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril)?
About Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril)
Lipril 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Lisinopril, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension and Heart Failure and available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Lupin (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Lipril 10 mg.
Lipril 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Lisinopril, 10 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril)?
Lipril 10 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Reduces the chances of Heart Attack and Stroke
How Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril) Works?
Lipril 10 mg has an active ingredient, Lisinopril. It is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor which basically reduces stress on the heart muscles and relaxing blood vessel so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Before You Use Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Lisinopril
- You do not have persistent Cough
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving
- You should avoid Potassium Rich Foods like Broccoli and Banana
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril)?
You should not take Lipril 10 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Ailments
- Have Diabetes Mellitus
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Persistent Cough
- Take Potassium Rich foods
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Have any other Dysfunction or Disease
Lipril 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Lisinopril, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension and Heart Failure. It is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time as the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Lipril 10 mg at a fixed time empty Stomach (1hr prior or 2 hr after the meal) as instructed by your Doctor. Try to take it regularly by time for better effects.
How Much Of The Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril) to Be Used?
Lipril 10 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Lipril 10 mg.
How To Take The Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril)?
Lipril 10 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it empty stomach. Lipril 10 mg is preferably taken regularly once or twice daily as directed by your physician.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril)?
You are always advised to take Lipril 10 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Lipril 10 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Lipril 10 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Lipril 10 Mg (Lisinopril)?
- Decreased blood pressure
- Joint Pain
- Skin Rash
- Chest Discomfort
- Abdominal Pain
- Increased Potassium Level in Blood
- Fast Heartbeat
- Decreased Urine output
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Lipril 10 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medications or Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Lipril 10 mg can worsen the conditions like:
- Liver/Kidney Diseases
- It should not be given to pregnant women as it may cause Injury and Death to the Developing Foetus
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment when you are suffering from all these conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Regular Exercise and Proper Diet is necessary
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Lipril 10 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not Skip the meal or do not take low-fat diet while taking Lisinopril.
Store the Lipril 10 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.