Losar 25 Mg
USA Brand Name
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Losar 25 Mg (Losartan)
What Is The Generic Name For Losar 25 Mg?
Losartan is the generic version for Losar 25 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Losar 25 Mg (Losartan)?
About Losar 25 Mg (Losartan)
Losar 25 mg contains an active ingredient, Losartan, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension and Chest Pain and available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Losar 25 mg.
Losar 25 mg contains an active ingredient, Losartan, 100 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Losar 25 Mg (Losartan)?
Losar 25 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Angina (Chest Pain)
- Diabetic Nephropathy
How Losar 25 Mg (Losartan) Works?
Losar 25 mg has an active ingredient, Losartan is an alpha and beta-blocker. It basically lowers blood pressure by slowing heart rate and relaxing blood vessels to improve blood flow to the organ.
Before You Use Losar 25 Mg (Losartan):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Losartan
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Losar 25 Mg (Losartan)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving as it may cause Dizziness
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Losar 25 Mg (Losartan)?
You should not take Losar 25 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Ailments
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Diabetes
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Have any other Dysfunction or Disease
Losar 25 mg contains an active ingredient, Losartan, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension, Angina (Chest Pain) and Heart Failure. It is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for the duration of dosage and frequency as the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Losar 25 mg at a fixed time with food as instructed by your Doctor. Try to take it regularly by time for better effects. This should not be given in children below age 6 years/ Pregnant Population.
How Much Of The Losar 25 Mg (Losartan) to Be Used?
Losar 25 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Losar 25 mg.
How To Take The Losar 25 Mg (Losartan)?
Losar 25 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with food. Losar 25 mg is preferably taken regularly on time as directed by your physician.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Losar 25 Mg (Losartan)?
You are always advised to take Losar 25 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Losar 25 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Losar 25 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Losar 25 Mg (Losartan)?
- Stomach Pain
- Difficulty or Painful Urination
- Fast Heartbeats
- Back Pain
- Chest Tightness
- Weakness in Arms, Hands, Legs or Feet
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Acid or Sour Stomach
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Losar 25 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It also interacts with the following diseased conditions:
Warning And Precaution:
Losar 25 mg can worsen the conditions like:
- Impaired Liver Function
- It should not be given to Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment when you are suffering from all these conditions
Things To Remember:
- Regular Exercise and Proper Diet is necessary
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Losar 25 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Always take the doses on time for a persistent effect.
Store the Losar 25 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.