International Brand Name
Mediwill Life Sciences
M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole)
What Is The Generic Name For M Rab 20 Mg Injection
Rabeprazole is the generic version for M Rab 20 mg Injection
Which International Brand is Equivalent To M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole)
About M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole)
M Rab 20 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Rabeprazole that is used in the treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), stomach ulcers and other acidity related disorders by lessening the acid formed in the stomach. Gastroesophageal reflux disease otherwise GERD is a chronic disease that is a severe form of acid reflux. When the person has habitual episodes of acid reflux (more than twice a week) it could be an indication of Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The backflow of acid irritates the food pipe lining & could cause inflammation. The patient may incident regular regurgitation & heartburn, habitually after eating. The patient may incident sensation of a lump in the throat & has difficulty swallowing. This medicine is obtainable with all the leading primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily however this medicine must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Mediwill Life Sciences Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture M Rab 20 mg Injection.
M Rab 20 mg Injection contains an active constituent, Rabeprazole (20 mg). This medicine is obtainable in other substitutes with all the leading primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole)
M Rab 20 mg Injection is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastroesophagal Reflux Disease
- Helicobacter pylori Infection
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Other forms of Ulcers
How M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole) Works
M Rab 20 mg Injection has an active ingredient; Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) which works by neutralizing the quantity of acid in the stomach that helps in respite of acid related indigestion & heartburn. Rabeprazole is a selective & irrevocable proton pump inhibitor which suppresses gastric acid secretion by specific inhibition of the H+, K+ -ATPase which is found at the secretory surface of parietal cells. In doing this, Rabeprazole inhibits the final transport of hydrogen ions (through exchange with potassium ions) into the gastric lumen.
Before You Use M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole)
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Rabeprazole
- Your doctor have to be up to date regarding your medical history like your pre-existing disease, Medications& surgeries, lifestyle, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole)
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid taking coffee, hot tea, spicy food, & chocolate
- You should avoid eating late at night or before bedtime
- You must avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole)
You should not take M Rab 20 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have Clostridium difficile-associated Diarrhea
- Have Lupus
- Have Bone Fractures
- Have Vitamin B-12 Deficiency
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
M Rab 20 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Rabeprazole that is used in the treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), stomach ulcers and other acidity related disorders. This medicine is easily obtainable in diverse substitutes & strength easily. This medicine has to be purchased or taken on doctor’s recommendation only. The patient must discuss about with the medical doctor for alteration of dosage & time of the medicine knowing the fact that severity of the disease vary from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take M Rab 20 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take M Rab 20 mg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole) to Be Used
M Rab 20 mg Injection is easily available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are constantly suggested to follow doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take M Rab 20 mg Injection. You must not receive this Injection on your own and for a longer period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole)
M Rab 20 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you M Rab 20 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole)
You are always advised to take M Rab 20 mg Injection as prescribed. You should not start or stop using this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the process given by your doctor, scrupulously. You must not receive the Injection in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended phase than suggested by your doctor.
You must look out for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in situation of any overdose symptoms. As M Rab 20 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setup by a skilled healthcare expert, the probability of an overdose is very low. However, the urgent treatment will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Injection ought to be taken as fast as viable. You must firmly skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next intended dosage by now. It is firmly suggested not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage. As M Rab 20 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setup by a skilled healthcare expert, the probability of a missed dose is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The M Rab 20 Mg Injection (Rabeprazole)
- Altered sense of taste
- Running nose and cough
- Nausea or vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Skin Rash
- Stomach pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Numerous medicines have been reported to interact with M Rab 20 mg Injection. These interactions may generate some needless or unfavorable effects or it may possibly cause your drug not to function properly. You should frequently have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements accordingly well proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
This drug can also interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Liver disease
Warning And Precaution
M Rab 20 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this drug is not recommended by children
- You have to repeatedly get your blood tests done to check your liver & kidney function, blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, throughout treatment with this medicine
- You should as well get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You must take ample dietary intake of calcium & magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor as long-term use of this medicine can cause weak bones & deficiency of minerals such as magnesium
- You should consume cold milk & cold coffee as these aid neutralize the acid in the stomach
- You should not drive or manage heavy machines alongside as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You must take low-fat diet among restricted salts, regular exercise & stop smoking for this medicine to work better
- You be supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss about with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rated treatment if you are observing a number of the above mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember
- Keep the M Rab 20 mg Injection out of reach & view of the children
- This drug is strictly used with care for treatment of children
- M Rab 20 mg Injection is not suggested for use by pregnant women owing to the augmented risk of injurious effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in particularly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must constantly discuss about with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
M Rab 20 mg Injection should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the M Rab 20 mg Injection at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.