Maball 500 Mg/50 ml Injection
USA Brand Name
Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab)
What Is The Generic Name For Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection:
Rituximab is the generic version for Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab):
About Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab)
Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection contains an active ingredient, Rituximab, which is used in the treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia) & rheumatoid arthritis. Lymphoma is a type of cancer of a part of the immune system called the lymph system. There are many types of lymphoma, one is Hodgkin disease. The other are called non-Hodgkin lymphomas. Non-Hodgkin lymphomas start when a type of white blood cell, called a T cell or B cell, becomes abnormal. The cell divides, again & again, making more & more abnormal cells. These abnormal cells can spread to any other part of the body. Leukemia is cancer of the white blood cells that help your body fight infection. Blood cells form in bone marrow. In leukemia, the bone marrow produces nonstandard white blood cells. These cells crowd out the healthy blood cells, making it difficult for blood to do its work. In chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), the lymphocytes outnumber the normal cells. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a long-term autoimmune disorder which primarily affects the joints. It is a chronic disease that slowly worsens with time, causing inflammation in the joints & resulting in painful deformity & immobility. It especially affects small joints of the wrists, fingers, feet, and ankles. This medicine is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores & must be taken by doctor’s prescription only.
Hetero Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy.
Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection contains an active ingredient, Rituximab, which is available in other substitutes also at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab):
Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection is used in the treatment in following conditions:
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Granulomatosis with polyangiitis and microscopic polyangiitis
How Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab) Works:
Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection has an active ingredient; Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody that specifically binds to receptors on cancer cells. It marks the cancer cells for demolition by the body's immune system. Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody which targets the CD20 antigen, which is expressed on the surface of pre-B & mature B-lymphocytes. After binding to CD20, rituximab mediates B-cell breakdown. The mechanism of cell lysis includes complement dependent cytotoxicity (CDC) & antibody dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC).
Before You Use Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Rituximab
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must be learned about your health history like your pre- existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking live vaccination
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab):
You should not take Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have active infections
- Have autoimmune disorders
- Have cardiac dysfunction
- Have Hepatitis B
- Have Tumor Lysis Syndrome
- Have bone marrow suppression
- Have severe immunocompromise
- Have Kidney disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have high blood pressure,
- Have infections
- Have systemic lupus erythematosus
- Have heart problems
- Have lung disease or breathing problems
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection contains an active ingredient, Rituximab, which is used in the treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia) and rheumatoid arthritis. This medicine is accessible in different strengths & substitutes & must be purchased or given on doctor’s prescription only. You must consult your physician for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab) to Be Used:
As Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection. Do not take the Injection on your own & for longer period than recommended by doctor.
How To Take The Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab):
Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab):
You are always advised to take Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take the Injection in larger or smaller quantity or for longer period than suggested by your doctor.
Seek medical emergency treatment and/ or contact your surgeon immediately in case of any overdose symptoms. Since Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setting by a qualified health maintenance professional, the possibility of an overdose is very low. However, emergency measure will be initiated immediately by your physician if they observe overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the injection should be administered by the doctor as soon as possible. It is strictly suggested to skip the missed dosage if it is already time for your next scheduled dosage. You must not double the dosage of the prescription to make up for the missed dosage. Since Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection is administered by a qualified healthcare professional in the clinical or hospital setting, the likelihood of a missed dosage is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection (Rituximab):
- Low blood pressure
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Chills and fever
- Abdominal pain
- Decrease in white blood cells and platelets
- Muscle aches and pain
- Edema (swelling)
- Hair loss
- Febrile neutropenia
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection. This interaction may produce some unnecessary or adverse effects and/or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always discuss with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live attenuated vaccines and related products
It can also interact with following disease condition:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cardiac Dysfunction
- Hepatitis B
- Tumor Lysis Syndrome
- Bone marrow suppression
- Renal impairment
Warning And Precaution:
Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Liver/kidney disease
- You must use an effective method of contraception before starting treatment, during treatment, & until 12 months after stopping treatment
- Regular monitoring of complete blood cell counts is necessary during treatment with this medicine
- Regularly monitor your blood pressure level while taking this medicine
- You should not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this medicine as it may cause nausea and vomiting
- Always consult with your doctor immediately to get best possible treatment if you are suffering from any of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection out of reach and sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly not used to treat children, adolescents, and elderly
- Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection is not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always examine the information precisely written on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always consult your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection should be taken for cancer treatment. Do not take this medication for longer period than suggested by the Doctor.
Store the Maball 500 Mg/50 Ml Injection at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the Injection is intact and not damaged while purchasing or storing.