International Brand Name
Panacea Biotec Ltd
Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet)
What Is The Generic Name For Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet:
Cinacalcet is the generic version for Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet):
About Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet)
Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Cinacalcet, which is used to treat hyperparathyroidism as well as hypercalcemia (high blood calcium levels). The majority of people have four pea-sized glands known as parathyroid glands on the thyroid gland in the neck. The parathyroid glands build parathyroid hormone (PTH) that helps the body keep the right balance of calcium & phosphorous. If parathyroid glands make too much or too little hormone, then it disrupts this balance. If these glands secrete extra PTH, the patient has hyperparathyroidism, & the blood calcium rises. In many of the cases, a benign tumor on the parathyroid gland makes them overactive, or, the extra hormones come from enlarged parathyroid glands. Very rarely, the cause of this is cancer. This medicine is easily accessible at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Panacea Biotec Ltd. is one of the first pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet.
Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet contains an active constituent, Cinacalcet (30 mg). This medicine is easily accessible in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet):
Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- High calcium levels in the blood
How Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet) Works:
Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet has an active ingredient; Cinacalcet, which is a calcimimetic agent, a drug which mimics or copies the actions of calcium in the tissues. It acts by lowering a chemical (parathyroid hormone) that makes calcium level go back to normal.
Before You Use Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Cinacalcet
- You are not having some grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well informed concerning your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet):
You should not take Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have Hypocalcemia
- Have Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Have Adynamic bone disease
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have a history of seizures
- Have heart problems
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Cinacalcet, which is used for the treatment of high calcium levels in the blood & hyperparathyroidism. This medicine is easily obtainable in different substitutes & strength. This medicine has got to be purchased or taken on a doctor’s prescription only. You must speak about with your medicinal doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that age & severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged most excellent by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet at a fixed time with food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet) to Be Used:
As Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet. You should not take the Tablet on your own & for a more extended period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet):
Take Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet in the dose & duration as suggested by your doctor. Swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Tablet. Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet can be taken with food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet):
You are always advised to take Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet as prescribed. You should not start/stop using this medication abruptly on your own. You must follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously. You should not take the Tablet in a larger or smaller degree or for an extended period than recommended by your doctor.
You should seek medical emergency treatment and get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of some overdose symptoms. The emergency action will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Tablet has to be administered as fast as possible. You must strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Mimcipar 30 Mg Tablet (Cinacalcet):
- Blurred vision
- Difficult or painful urination
- Fever or chills
- Lower back or side pain
- Muscle spasm
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet. These interactions might produce some unwanted or unfavorable effects or may cause your drug not to function correctly. You must continuously discuss with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-intended medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet can worsen the terms like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Children do not recommend the use of this medicine under 18 years of age
- You have to get blood tests to check your blood cells regularly, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine frequently checked while taking this medicine
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the conditions as mentioned above.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet is not suggested for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the drug.
Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a more extended period than prescribed by the medical doctor.
Store the Mimcipar 30 mg Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.