International Brand Name
Sun Pharma Laboratories, India
Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline)
What Is The Generic Name For Minoz 50 Mg?
Minocycline is the generic version for Minoz 50 mg
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline)?
About Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline)
Minoz 50 mg contains an active ingredient, Minocycline, which is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infection and available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharma (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Minoz 50 mg.
Minoz 50 mg contains an active ingredient, Minocycline, 50 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline)?
Minoz 50 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Bacterial infections
- Acne vulgaria
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Gonococcal infection
How Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline) Works?
Minoz 50 mg has an active ingredient, Minocycline, an antibiotic. It basically inhibits the bacterial growth by interfering in the synthesis of essential proteins, which are required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Before You Use Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Minocycline
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid exposure to Sunlight
- You should avoid driving or operating machines as it may cause Dizziness
- You should avoid iron Supplements, Multivitamins, Calcium Supplements, Antacids, or Laxatives or take them before or after 2 hours taking Minocycline
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline)?
You should not take Minoz 50 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any other serious condition which can be worsened by intake of Minocycline
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to Minocycline or other Tetracyclines
- Have Diabetes
- Have Photosensitivity
- Have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) (body's immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissue)
- Have Acute Porphyria or Myasthenia Gravis
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Always talk to your doctor if your heart conditions (Palpitation, Faster Heart Beats, etc) persist even after treatment.
Minoz 50 mg contains an active ingredient, Minocycline, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension, Chest Pain and available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for the duration of dosage and frequency as the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Minoz 50 mg at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. It should not be given in Elderly patients with Renal Impairment and Children below 8 years of age (due to the risk of discoloration of teeth in children).
How Much Of The Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline) to Be Used?
Minoz 50 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Minoz 50 mg.
How To Take The Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline)?
Minoz 50 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline)?
You are always advised to take Minoz 50 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. You should complete the course of antibiotics to prevent the relapse of the Infection.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Minoz 50 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Minoz 50 Mg (Minocycline)?
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash
- Hearing impairment
- Tooth discoloration
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Minoz 50 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamin, Iron, and Calcium Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Calcium Gluconate
- Live Cholera Vaccine
It also interacts with the following disease condition:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Warning And Precaution:
Minoz 50 mg should be used cautiously in the conditions like:
- Impaired Liver/Kidney Function
- Drug Resistance
- It should be given cautiously in Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- You should use Iron and Calcium Supplements with caution if you are going to take Minoz 50 mg.
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Take an adequate amount of water to prevent irritation of the intestine
- Keep yourself covered or use Sunscreen when going outside to prevent your skin from sunburn
- Do not give it to children below 8 years to prevent them from permanent Discoloration of Teeth
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Minoz 50 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Always take the doses on time and regularly as per schedule. Do not stop in between even if you feel better.
Store the Minoz 50 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.