Montair 10 Mg
USA Brand Name
Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
What Is The Generic Name For Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
Montelukast Sodium is the generic version for Montair 10 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
About Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
Montair 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Montelukast Sodium, which is used in the treatment of Asthma and available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Montair 10 mg.
Montair 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Montelukast Sodium, 10 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
Montair 10 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Allergic Rhinitis
How Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium) Works
Montair 10 mg has an active ingredient, Montelukast Sodium, basically works by blocking the action of leukotriene which further reduces inflammation in the airways and nasal passages to prevent asthma and relieve symptoms of allergies.
Before You Use Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Montelukast Sodium
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or operating machines as it may cause Dizziness
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
You should not take Montair 10 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any other serious condition which can be worsened by intake of Montelukast Sodium
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Have Allergy to Montelukast Sodium or other Tetracyclines
- Have Diabetes
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Always talk to your doctor if your heart conditions (Palpitation, Faster Heart Beats, etc) persist even after treatment
Montair 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Montelukast Sodium, which is used in the treatment of Asthma and available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for duration of dosage and frequency as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Montair 10 mg at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor.
How Much Of The Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium) to Be Used
Montair 10 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Montair 10 mg.
How To Take The Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
Montair 10 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
You are always advised to take Montair 10 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Montair 10 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Montair 10 Mg (Montelukast Sodium)
- Stomach Pain
- Chest tightness
- Joint Pain
- Difficulty in Swallowing
- Pus in Urine
- Agitation and Anxiety
- Skin Rash
- Heart Burn
- Pain in the Ears
- Blurred Vision
- Infection of the Airways
- Churg-Strauss Syndrome
- Suicidal Thinking and Behaviour
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Montair 10 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamin and Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It also interacts with the following diseased conditions:
Warning And Precaution
Montair 10 mg is not recommended in the conditions like:
- Acute Asthma
- Medicine induced Bronchospasm
- It should be used cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Kidney Function
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Montair 10 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Always take the doses on time and regularly as per schedule. Do not stop in between even if you feel better.
Store the Montair 10 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.