Mox Dry Syrup 250 Mg (60 ml)
USA Brand Name
Growmax Medicare Pvt Ltd.
Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin)
What Is The Generic Name For Mox Dry Syrup:
Amoxycillin is the generic version for Mox Dry Syrup
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin):
- Amoxil Dry Syrup
About Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin):
Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) contains active ingredients Amoxycillin 250 mg, which is used in the treatment of bacterial infections. You may purchase this prescription based drug from all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores and reconstitute it with sterile water till marked quantity on the bottle
Growmax Medicare Pvt Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 ml.
Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 ml contains active ingredients, Amoxycillin 250 mg in a bottle to make quantity upto 60 ml which may be available in other strength and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin):
Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 ml is used in several Bacterial Infections:
- Ear infection (Otitis Media)
- Nose infection (Sinusitis)
- Throat infection (Tonsillitis/ Pharyngitis)
- Lower respiratory tract infection
- Skin and Soft Tissue infection
- Urinary tract infection
How Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin) Works:
Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml contains Amoxycillin as an active antibiotic molecule which kills the bacteria by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human body
Before You Use Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Amoxycillin or any of its contents
- Your doctor knows your Pre-existing disease, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Herbal or any other supplements etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Driving and physical activities unless you feel good and can see clear if it causes blurred vision
- Avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin):
You should avoid Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 ml if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have infection other then Bacterial like viral (Cold n Flu), fungal infection (Tinea Infections)
- Have severe Kidney and Liver Problems
- Always consult your doctor for suitable and effective medication
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic/Hypersensitive to it or any of its contents
- Are having any liver/ Kidney disease
- Have any other Infection like viral or fungal infections
- Are Pregnant/ Breastfeeding women
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 ml containing Amoxycillin is an antibiotic medication which is also available in various strengths, substitutes and other dosage forms (Tablets or injections) and should be given on prescription of the doctor. Always discuss with your doctor for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Patients are advised to take Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) at a fixed time, with food to avoid stomach upset. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. Consult your doctor if you are developing any serious side effects.
How Much Of The Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 ml. The dose which is to given is depending upon the severity of the infection.
How To Take The Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin):
Reconstitute the Mox Dry Syrup with sterile/boiled and cooled water upto the limit mentioned on the bottle and shake well before pouring and using the syrup. Dose should be taken at a fixed time preferably with food to avoid stomach discomfort.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin):
You are always advised to take Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 ml as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended and also do not stop taking it in between the course to avoid the recurrence of the infection.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical center immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting, swelling of face and mouth, difficulty in breathing etc.
A missed dose of Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the doses for next time if you missed once as it may result to adverse effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml (Amoxycillin)
- Joint pain
- Skin yellowing
- Allergic reactions
- Easy bruising and bleeding
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Tooth discoloration
- Nausea or vomiting
- Altered sense of taste
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Mox Dry Syrup may interact with other medicines you are already taking and this interaction can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always inform your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live Cholera
- Live Vaccines
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Renal Diseases
- Lab test Interaction
- Urine Sugar Test
Warning And Precaution:
Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml should be used very cautiously in patients having:
- Known Allergy/Hypersensitivity to Clavam syrup
- Clostridium Difficile-Associated Diarrhea
- Renal Impairment
- Drug Resistance
- Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment if you have any other disease conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Monitor your kidney function test and blood glucose test while taking it for long time
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop taking Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 ml abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Mox Dry Syrup (250 Mg) 60 Ml at cool temperature in clean and dry place. Make sure that contents of the bottle and bottle are not damaged.