Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet
USA Brand Name
Miracalus Pharma Pvt Ltd
Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine)
What Is The Generic Name For Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet:
Capecitabine is the generic version for Naprocap 500 mg Tablet
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
About Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine)
Naprocap 500 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Capecitabine, which is used in the treatment of colorectal & breast cancer. Breast cancer is cancer which develops due to unrestrained growth of breast tissue cells. The breast tissue contains glands called lobules which produce milk and thin tubes called ducts. Cancer can commence in either of these. Depending on where the cancer starts, breast cancer is of two types: Ductal carcinoma which develops in the cells of the lining of milk duct & Lobular carcinoma which develops in the lobules. The colon & rectum are part of the large intestine. Colorectal cancer occurs when tumors form in the lining of the large intestine. It is common in both men & women. This medicine is easily available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores and must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Miracalus Pharma Pvt. Ltd. is one of the top pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Naprocap 500 mg Tablet.
Naprocap 500 mg Tablet contains an active constituent, Capecitabine (500 mg). This medicine is easily obtainable in other substitutes also at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
Naprocap 500 mg Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Breast cancer
- Cancer of colon and rectum
How Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine) Works:
Naprocap 500 mg Tablet has an active ingredient; Capecitabine which is an anticancer medication. It acts by interfering with the development of genetic material (DNA & RNA) of the cancer cells. This slows the growth of cancer cells & eventually kills them.
Before You Use Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Capecitabine
- You are not having any critical Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
You should not take Naprocap 500 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are patient with osteoporosis
- Have diarrhea
- Have skin disorders
- Have low blood cell count
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are suffering from high/ low levels of calcium
- Are suffering from cardiac toxicity problems
- Have hand and foot syndrome
- Have diabetes
- Have nervous system disorders
- Are taking medication for blood thinning
- Are taking any medications for gout, fits, or cancer
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Naprocap 500 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Capecitabine, which is used in the treatment of colorectal & breast cancer. This medicine is obtainable in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must talk about with your physician for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine since age & severity of the disease differ from person to person, and this can only be finest judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Naprocap 500 mg Tablet at a fixed time with food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Naprocap 500 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine) to Be Used:
As Naprocap 500 mg Tablet is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Naprocap 500 mg Tablet. You should not take the Tablet on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
Take Naprocap 500 mg Tablet Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow the medicine as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break the Tablet. Naprocap 500 mg Tablet can be taken with food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
You are always advised to take Naprocap 500 mg Tablet as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medication on your own. You have to strictly follow all the directions given by your doctor. You should not take the Tablet in larger or smaller extent or for a longer period than suggested by your doctor.
You have to seek medical emergency treatment and/ or make contact with your medical doctor instantly in case of any overdose symptoms. Emergency action will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Tablet ought to be administered as quickly as possible. You should strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Naprocap 500 Mg Tablet (Capecitabine):
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
- Low white blood cell count
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- Muscle or joint pain
- Loss of appetite
- Bone pain
- Painful blisters on hands and feet
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines have been reported to interact with Naprocap 500 mg Tablet. These interactions might generate some needless or unfavorable effects and/or cause your drug not to operate properly. You must constantly have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well premeditated medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Folic Acid
- Live attenuated vaccines and related products
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Kidney disease
- Heart Disease
- Skin reactions
- Liver disease
Warning And Precaution:
Naprocap 500 mg Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- You have to use a consistent contraceptive method to avoid pregnancy while you are on this medication as it can cause birth defects
- You have to regularly get your blood tests done to examine your blood cells, liver & kidney function, & electrolyte levels during treatment with this medicine
- You must also get your blood pressure and levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You should not obtain this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machines at the same time as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always talk about with your medical doctor straight away to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Naprocap 500 mg Tablet out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Naprocap 500 mg Tablet is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Naprocap 500 mg Tablet should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Naprocap 500 mg Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.