Nizral Solution 2% (50 ml)
USA Brand Name
Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole)
What Is The Generic Name Of Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml:
Ketoconazole is the generic version of Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 ml
USA Brands Equivalent To Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
- Nizoral Solution
About Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
Nizral Solution 2% w/v contains an active ingredient, Ketoconazole, an antifungal drug which is used in the treatment of Fungal Infection and Dandruff. You can find it at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
Janssen Pharmaceuticals is the top leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 ml.
Strength Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 ml contains an active ingredient, Ketoconazole 2% w/v in a 50 ml bottle. It should be noted that this medicine may be available in various strengths and substitutes which are available at all the drugstores, online pharmacy stores, or medical supply stores.
- Solution Bottle
Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of:
- Tinea Versicolor
- Fungal Skin Infection of Vagina
- Fungal Infections of Penis, Groin, and Toes
How Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole) Works:
Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 ml contains an active ingredient; Ketoconazole which stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Before You Use Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- You are not taking Alcohol
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
You should avoid using the Solution if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Are having periods (for Vaginal Infections)
- Are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of Allergy
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
- If your skin is accidentally injured, has cuts, wounds, and scrapes.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Ketoconazole
- Already had fungal infections earlier
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding
- Have Skin Injuries, Bruises, Chopped and Dry Skin, and have Open Wounds
- Are taking any other medicines for any other Disease or Disorder
Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 ml (Ketoconazole) is available in various strengths at every leading online drugstore, pharmacy stores, and medical supply store. It should be used as directed by your doctor. It is available in tablet, cream or gel form also which are taken as directed by doctors.
Take precautions while using in children. You should avoid it during pregnancy/Breastfeeding.
How Much Of Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole) Should Be Applied:
Take required amount of Solution in your hand and apply the Solution to the affected area once in a day or as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
Here are the basic and easy steps to use the Solution:
- You should wash your hands and clean the affected area properly prior to the Solution application
- Take Solution in your hand and apply it by rubbing gently over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
- Clean your hands carefully after applying unless your hands are the affected area.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
You should use this Solution for as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable a few days after its use. Do not use this Solution for a long time unless suggested by your doctor.
Overdose Of Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
Excessive Solution application results only in piling of Solution. It shows its effect on time and applying too much of it will not enhance its therapeutic effect. It may sometime show the adverse effects on excessive application.
Missed Dose Of Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. There is no logic to apply more quantity at the same time to make up missed dose.
Side Effects Of Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
The side effects of Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml include:
- Skin Thinning
- Blurred Vision
- Increased sensitivity of eyes towards Sunlight
- Burning of skin
- Yellowing of the Skin
- Hair Loss or Thinning of Hair
Drugs Interact With Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Solution. Few drugs interact with this are:
Skin Cosmetics and Topical Herbal Products may react with the Solution if applied simultaneously.
- Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml should not be used in
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Any inflammation or Injury of the Skin
- Skin Problems caused by any other Infection like viral infection
Warning And Precautions:
- If skin irritation or allergy persists after using this Solution then stop using it and consult your doctor.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mouth, nose or other sensitive areas. If mistakenly it happens then wash your eyes, mouth properly with water or contact your doctor.
- Always keep the Solution in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store Nizral Solution 2% w/v 50 Ml (Ketoconazole):
- Keep the bottle in a dry, dark and clean place. Avoid Freezing.