Norflox 400 Mg
USA Brand Name
Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus
Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus)
What Is The Generic Name For Norflox 400 Mg:
Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus is the generic version for Norflox 400 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus)
About Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus)
Norflox 400 mg contains an active ingredient, Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus which is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections. It is widely available at all the drugstores, leading pharmacy, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Norflox 400 mg.
Norflox 400 mg contains an active ingredient, Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus, 400 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus):
Norflox 400 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Infection of Tonsils, Sinus, Nose, and Throat
- Female Genital Organ Infection
- Skin and Soft Tissues Infection
How Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus) Works:
Norflox 400 mg has an active ingredient, Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus, an antibiotic that kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Before You Use Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus):
You should avoid Norflox 400 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Kidney Impairment
- Have Flu-Like symptoms
- Have Diarrhea
- Have Heart Disease
- Have Epilepsy
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Heart/Brain Disorders
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have Diarrhea or other Gastrointestinal Disease
- Have Flu-like symptoms
- Have Myasthenia Gravis
- Have any Muscle Problem
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies.
Norflox 400 mg contains an active ingredient, Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus, which is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections and available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Norflox 400 mg is well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time but you should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Norflox 400 mg at a fixed time, 1 hour prior or 2 hours after the meal. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. Take a complete course of treatment even if you feel better. It should be used cautiously in the elderly Patients having Tendinitis problem and Patients below 18 years.
How Much Of The Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Norflox 400 mg.
How To Take The Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus):
Norflox 400 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it 1 hour before or 2 hr after the meal. Avoid Caffeine Products like coffee, chocolates, cold drinks, etc.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus):
You are always advised to take Norflox 400 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. Take complete treatment of Norflox 400 mg even if you are feeling better.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Norflox 400 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Norflox 400 Mg (Norfloxacin + Lactobacillus)
- Skin Rashes
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Abdominal Pain
- Back pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Norflox 400 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Antidiabetic Drug
It interacts with few diseased conditions like:
- QT prolongation
- Central Nervous System Disorders
Warning And Precaution:
Norflox 400 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Tendonitis (Tendon Rupture)
- Drug Resistance
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Caffeine-containing products like coffee, chocolates and energy drinks should be avoided
- It is not recommended for Children and Adolescent of age below 18 years.
- Dairy Products should be avoided while taking Norflox 400 mg
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Norflox 400 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Norflox 400 mg at room temperature in a dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.