Novamox 500 Mg Capsule
USA Brand Name
Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin)
What Is The Generic Name For Novamox 500 Mg Capsule:
Amoxicillin is the generic version for Novamox 500 mg Capsule
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin):
About Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin):
Novamox 500 mg Capsule contains active ingredients Amoxicillin, which is used in the treatment of bacterial infections. You may purchase this prescription based drug from all the drugstores, leading online pharmacy stores and medical supply stores.
Cipla, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Novamox 500 mg Capsule.
Novamox 500 mg Capsule contains active ingredients, Amoxicillin which may be available in other strength and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin):
Novamox 500 mg Capsule is used in several Bacterial Infections:
- Ear infection (Otitis Media)
- Nose infection (Sinusitis)
- Throat infection (Tonsillitis/ Pharyngitis)
- Lower respiratory tract infection
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infection
- Urinary tract infection
How Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin) Works:
Novamox 500 mg Capsule contains Amoxicillin as an active antibiotic molecule which kills the bacteria by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human body
Before You Use Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to it or any of its contents
- You are not taking alcohol
- Your doctor knows your Pre-existing disease, Medications, Surgeries, Food Habits, Herbal or any other supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving and any physical activities unless you feel good and can see clear as it may cause blurred vision
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin):
You should avoid Novamox 500 mg Capsule if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to this medicine or its content
- Have infection other then Bacterial like viral (Cold n Flu), fungal infection (Tinea Infections)
- Have severe Kidney and Liver Problems
- Always consult your doctor for effective and suitable medication
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic/Hypersensitive to it or any of its contents
- Are having any liver/ Kidney disease
- Have any other Infection like viral or fungal infections
- Are Pregnant/ Breastfeeding women
- Are having other Diseases, or are on other Drugs, Therapies or supplements, etc
Novamox 500 mg Capsule containing Amoxicillin is an antibiotic medication which is also available in various strengths, substitutes and other dosage forms (Drops or injections) and should be given on prescription of the doctor. Always discuss with your doctor about the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Patients are advised to take Novamox 500 mg Capsule at a fixed time, with or without food. Do not consume smaller or larger amounts than prescribed by the doctor. Consult your doctor immediately if you are developing any serious side effects.
How Much Of The Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Novamox 500 mg Capsule. The dose which is to be taken depends upon the severity of the infection.
How To Take The Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin):
Take Novamox 500 mg Capsule in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow the medicine as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Novamox 500 mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin):
You are always advised to take Novamox 500 mg Capsule as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than advised and also do not stop taking it in between the course to avoid the recurrence of the infection.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical center immediately if you are suspecting any type of overdose symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting, swelling of face and mouth, difficulty in breathing, etc.
A missed dose of Novamox 500 mg Capsule should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dosage if it is the time for the next dosage. Do not double the dosages for next time if you missed once as it may result in adverse effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Novamox 500 Mg Capsule (Amoxicillin)
- Joint pain
- Skin yellowing
- Allergic reactions
- Easy bruising and bleeding
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Tooth discoloration
- Nausea or vomiting
- Altered sense of taste
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Novamox 500 mg Capsule may interact with other medicines you are already taking and this interaction can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always inform your doctor if you are on Vitamins, Herbal or other Drugs Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live Cholera
- Live Vaccines
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Renal Diseases
- Lab test Interaction
- Urine Sugar Test
Warning And Precaution:
Novamox 500 mg Capsule should be used very cautiously in patients having:
- Known Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Clostridium Difficile-Associated Diarrhea
- Renal Impairment
- Drug Resistance
- Consult your doctor to get the best possible medication and dosage adjustment if you have any other disease conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of the reach of the children
- Regularly monitor your kidney function test and blood glucose test while taking it for a long time
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dosage, time, and strength of the medicine
Do not stop taking Novamox 500 mg Capsule abruptly or do not take it for a longer time than recommended by your physician
Store the Novamox 500 mg Capsule at a cool temperature in a clean and dry place. Make sure that capsules are intact and packaging is not damaged.