Nucoxia 90 Mg
USA Brand Name
Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib)
What Is The Generic Name For Nucoxia:
Etoricoxib is the generic version for Nucoxia
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib)
About Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib)
Nucoxia 90 mg containing Etoricoxib as an active agent is used in the treatment of Arrhythmia and Chest Pain (Angina) and Heart Attack and its availability is at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Zydus Cadila is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Nucoxia 90 mg.
Nucoxia 90 mg contains Etoricoxib, 90 mg per tablet which is available in the various other strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib):
Nucoxia 90 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
- Heart Attack
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Migraine Prevention
How Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib) Works:
Etoricoxib in Nucoxia 90 mg is a beta blocker which basically acts on the heart by reducing the heart rate and relaxes blood vessels to improve blood flow to the organ.
Before You Use Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Etoricoxib
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Pre- existing disease, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits and Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib):
You should avoid:
- Driving as it may cause Dizziness
- Multivitamins while taking Etoricoxib
- Taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib):
You should not take Nucoxia 90 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Ailments
- Have slow Heart Beats or Irregular Heartbeats
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Diabetes
- Have other Heart Complications
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/ Breastfeeding
- Discuss with your doctor if your heart conditions (Palpitation, Faster Heart Beats, etc) persist even after treatment
Nucoxia 90 mg containing Etoricoxib is used in the treatment of Hypertension, Chest Pain. It is a prescription based drug and is available in various strengths and substitutes. You should consult with your doctor for the duration of dosage and frequency as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Avoid high-fat meals such as olive oil, nuts & seeds (Brazil nuts), dark chocolate, butter, and meat while taking Nucoxia 90 mg. If there is the necessity to take minerals or vitamins, then take them 2 hrs prior or after taking the tablet.
Patients are always advised to take Nucoxia 90 mg at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. Take it regularly by time for better effects.
How Much Of The Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib) to Be Used:
Nucoxia 90 mg is available in various strengths and many other substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores but patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Nucoxia 90 mg.
How To Take The Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib):
Nucoxia 90 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. You may take it with or without food but should be taken regularly.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib)
You are always advised to take Nucoxia 90 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Patients are not advised to take it in the larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. It generally takes 1-2 weeks to show its full effects.
Contact your doctor immediately or reach nearby medical facility if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like swelling of eyelids, lips, tongue, arm and feet, muscle pain, difficulty in breathing, constipation, etc.
A missed dose of Nucoxia 90 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose next time if you missed once. Contact your doctor if you have missed many doses.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Nucoxia 90 Mg (Etoricoxib):
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Increase in body fat and cholesterol
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, hands, and feet
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Decreased blood pressure
- Difficulty in breathing
- Weight gain
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Allergic Skin Reaction
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Nucoxia 90 mg may interact with other medicines you are already taking and these interactions can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, always discuss with your doctor if you are on other Medication, Vitamin or Mineral or herbal Supplements. It generally interacts with the following medicines:
It also interacts with following disease condition:
- Liver Disease
- High Cholesterol and Fat
- Heart Block
- Myasthenia Gravis
Warning And Precaution:
Nucoxia 90 mg should be used cautiously in the conditions like:
- Other Heart diseases like Heart Block, Ischemia, heart Failure
- Lung inflammation/Bronchial Asthma
- Diabetes and Hypoglycemia
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- You should use Multivitamins with caution if you are going to take Etoricoxib
- Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in all the conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Rise up slowly and gradually from lying to sitting position to lower the risk of lightheadedness or dizziness
- Monitor Blood Pressure, heart rate, heart beats regularly
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet/insert of medicine
- Consult the doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and the strength of the tablet
Nucoxia 90 mg should be taken as exactly prescribed by your doctor. Follow the dosing schedule regularly and strictly on time. Do not stop taking it in between the course even if you feel better.
Store the Nucoxia 90 mg at room temperature in clean and dry place. Make sure that the package and medicine is not damaged before purchasing it.