Oflox TZ 600 Mg/200 Mg
USA Brand Name
Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole)
What Is The Generic Name For Oflox TZ:
Ofloxacin Tinidazole is the generic version for Oflox TZ
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole):
- Oflox TZ
About Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole)
Oflox TZ (600+200) mg contains active ingredients, Ofloxacin 200 mg and Tinidazole 600 mg, and used in the treatment of many Bacterial Infections like Tuberculosis, respiratory infections, other infections. You may find this prescription based tablet at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Oflox TZ (600+200) mg.
Oflox TZ (600+200) mg contains active ingredients, Ofloxacin 200 mg and Tinidazole 600 mg. It may be available in the various substitutes with different strengths at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole):
Oflox TZ (600+200) mg is used in the treatment of:
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Gum Infections
- Sinus Nose
- Female genital problems
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infection
How Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole) Works:
Oflox TZ is an antibiotic containing two main ingredients:
- One is Ofloxacin, which kills the bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication, and,
- Other is Tinidazole, which kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA.
Before You Use Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole):
Make sure that:
- You do not take Alcohol
- You do not take Beverages like Coffee, Tea, etc. in excess or while taking the medicine.
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, Infections, Medications, or supplements)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole):
- Avoid driving after taking this tablet as it can make you feel Dizzy
- Avoid Coffee, Chocolate, Tea, and food containing cocoa and caffeine
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole):
You should not take Oflox TZ (600+200) mg if you:
- Have allergy/hypersensitivity
- Have flu and cold symptoms
- Have Epilepsy or any brain disease
- Have any Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have allergy to the Antibiotics
- Have any other heart disease
- Have Epilepsy or any other brain disease
- Have any Kidney/Liver disease
- Are Pregnant or trying to Conceive/Breastfeeding
- Inform your doctor about all the medical conditions and the medications you are taking so that he can suggest you the best drug regimen you have to follow.
Oflox TZ (600+200) mg is an effective antibiotic which has been used in the Bacterial Infections. Its ingredients, Ofloxacin and Tinidazole have bactericidal actions that kill bacteria more effectively. It is easily purchasable at all the leading online pharmacy stores, Drugstores, and Medical Supply Stores but it should be used if your doctor has prescribed it to you.
Patients are advised to take it by the fixed and regular times as instructed by your doctor. It is not recommended for the infection other than bacterial infection.
How Much Of The Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole) to Be Used:
As Oflox TZ (600+200) mg is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Oflox TZ (600+200) mg.
How To Take The Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole):
Oflox TZ (600+200) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it. It is always better to take it with or without food but never take Coffee or tea with the doses.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole):
You are always advised to take Oflox TZ (600+200) mg as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take it in smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended.
You should contact your doctor or go to the nearby hospital immediately if you are suspecting an overdose symptoms like headache, allergic reactions, hypersensitivity, diarrhea, etc.
You should try to take every dose of Oflox TZ (600+200) mg at a fixed time. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not take multiple doses at the same time.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Oflox TZ (600+200) Mg (Ofloxacin Tinidazole):
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue
- Blood in urine and stools
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelid, tongue, hand, and feet
- Muscle Pain
- Fever with Chills
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Abdominal Pain
- Diarrhea/ Black and Tarry Stools
- Sneezing/Running Nose
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Oflox TZ (600+200) mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication. It interacts with the following medicine:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Ascorbic Acid
- Antidiabetic Drugs
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Central Nervous System Disorder
- QT prolongation
- Colitis (Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain, and Blood in Stools)
Warning And Precaution:
Oflox TZ (600+200) mg is contraindicated in conditions like:
- Bleeding Disorders
- Tendiniis (tendon rupture)/ severe joint pain
- Myasthenia gravis
- Old Patients
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Patients with liver and kidney disease
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Read the information written on the leaflet/insert of the medicine.
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time and strength of the tablet.
Oflox TZ (600+200) mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Oflox TZ (600+200) mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and are not damaged.