Permite Cream 5% (30 gm)
USA Brand Name
Curatio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
Permite Cream 5% 30 Gm (Permethrin)
What Is The Generic Name Of Permite Cream 5%
Permethrin is the generic version of Permite Cream 5%
USA Brands Equivalent To Permite Cream 5% :
- Acticin 5%
About Permite Cream 5%
Permite Cream 5% w/w contains Permethrin 5%w/w as an active ingredient used in the treatment of Scabies. You can find it at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Permite Cream 5%
Curatio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd is one of the leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Permite Cream 5%.
Strength Permite Cream 5% 30 Gm
Permite Cream 5% w/w 30 gm tube contains an active ingredient, Permethrin 5% w/w in a 30 gm tube. It should be noted that this medicine may be available in various strengths.
Permite Cream 5% Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of:
- Lice, Ticks or Mites Manifestations
How Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin) Works
Permite Cream 5% contains an active ingredient Permethrin, a pyrethroid compound belonging to a class of medicine called Ectoparasiticides. It basically acts on the nervous system of many pests like Itch Mite and head and Pubic Lice causing paralysis and death.
Before You Use Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin)
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin)
You should avoid using the Cream if you:
- Are Allergic/Hypersensitive to it
- Have already applied any other cosmetic or medicated product on your Skin
- Have Asthma
- Are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of Allergy
- If your skin is accidentally injured, has cuts and scrapes.
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Are allergic to it
- Have any skin Disease or Allergy
- Have Asthma
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby
- Have Skin Injuries, Bruises, Chopped and Dry Skin, and have Open Wounds
- Are taking any other medicines for any other Disease or Disorder
Permite Cream 5% w/w is available in various strengths at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store. It should be used as directed by your doctor. It is not recommended for Pregnant/Breastfeeding women. You should apply the required amount of Cream only as the excessive Cream will not increase the healing process but the piling and adverse effects.
You should check your hair for active infestation with lice or mites after one repetition of treatment after 14 days because you may be at risk of developing resistance to the treatment.
How Much Of Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin) Should Be Applied
Recommended Dosage: Take pea size Cream on your fingertip and apply a thin layer of the Cream to the affected area once/twice/thrice a day as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin)
Here are the basic and easy steps to use the Cream:
- You should wash and dry your hands and the affected area properly prior to the Cream application
- Wait for few minutes until dry
- Take a pea size Cream on your fingertip and apply it by rubbing gently over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
- Clean your hands carefully after applying unless your hands are the affected area.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin)
You should use this Cream for as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable (about after 2-3 days) after its use. Do not use this cream for a long time.
Overdose Of Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin)
Excessive Cream application results only in piling of Cream and may add severe adverse effects. It shows its effect on time and applying too much of it will not accelerate the process.
If the cream comes in the contact of eyes and mucous membrane then wash thoroughly with water. If conditions get worse, always contact your doctor immediately.
Missed Dose Of Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin)
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. Skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine if it is almost time for the next dose. Do not apply multiple doses at the same time.
Side Effects Of Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin)
The side effects of Permite Cream 5% include:
- Itching or Rash of the Skin and Scalp
- Redness of Skin or Scalp
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Infected and Pus Filled Areas on the Skin and Scalp
- Tingling and Numbness of Skin
- Burning or Stinging Sensation
Drugs Interact With Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin)
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Permite Cream 5% w/w. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Cream. Few drugs interact with this are:
- Skin Cosmetics and Topical Herbal Products may react with the Cream if applied simultaneously.
- You must inform the doctor about all the medicines you are already taking.
Permite Cream 5% w/w should not be used in
- Hypersensitive Conditions
- Pediatric patients (<2 months)
- Sanitization of yourself and your surroundings is an important thing to avoid many Skin problems and allergies.
- Skin Problems caused by any other Infection
Warning And Precautions
- If skin irritation or allergy persists after using this Cream then stop using it and consult your doctor.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mouth, nose or other sensitive areas. Wash your eyes or other parts thoroughly or seek medical help if the cream comes in contact with these sensitive parts.
- Always keep the Cream in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember
- Apply the cream on small portion of the hair to ensure it does not affect your colored or permed hair before application to entire head.
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store Permite Cream 5% (Permethrin)
Keep the tube in a dry, dark and clean place. Avoid refrigeration.