PGlitz 30 Mg
USA Brand Name
P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone)
What Is The Generic Name For P-Glitz:
Pioglitazone is the generic version for P-Glitz
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone):
About P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone)
P-Glitz 30 mg contains active ingredient, Pioglitazone 30 mg, which is very effective medicine, used to treat Type II Diabetes. You may find this prescription only drug at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Your doctor may prescribe it with other Antidiabetic drugs.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Pioglit 30 mg.
P-Glitz 30 mg containing Pioglitazone, 30 mg per tablet is also available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone):
P-Glitz 30 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Type II Diabetes
How P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone) Works:
P-Glitz 30 mg is an anti-diabetic drug having Pioglitazone which basically increases the body's sensitivity to insulin, a natural substance that helps control blood sugar levels
Before You Use P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone):
Make sure that you are not:
- Taking Alcohol
- Having liver or kidney disease
- Have any other severe disease or abnormality
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing diseases, surgeries, medication, and food supplements)
What Should You Avoid While Taking P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid High Fat Diet
- Avoid delaying or skipping of meals
- Avoid other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone):
You should not take P-Glitz 30 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any allergy due Pioglitazone
- Have severe Liver/Kidney Disease
- Have any Heart Disease
- Have bladder cancer
- Have bone fracture issue
- Have Asthma or Breathing Problems
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have severe Intestinal Problems
- Are taking any other medication which can react with it causing adverse effects
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have bladder cancer
- Have Asthma or Breathing Problem
- Have any Heart Failure problem
- Have Bladder cancer
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/Trying to Conceive/Breastfeeding
- Tell your doctor about all the pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, and Medications you are taking.
P-Glitz 30 mg contains Pioglitazone used to treat Type II Diabetes. P-Glitz is available in various strengths /substitute and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and duration because age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient which can be judged by your doctor only.
Adults are advised to take P-Glitz 30 mg at a fixed time with or without food or as instructed by your Doctor. It is not recommended for pediatric use. It is also used in combination therapy with other Antidiabetic drugs.
How Much Of The P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s instructions to take P-Glitz 30 mg. Do not start taking medicine on your own.
How To Take The P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone):
P-Glitz 30 mg dose is to be taken at a fixed time preferably with or without Food or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the whole tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. It can be taken with other Antidiabetic medication.
For How Long Should You Continue Using P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone):
You are always advised to take P-Glitz 30 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in smaller or higher dose or for a longer time than recommended. Do not stop taking this medicine suddenly in between the course as this may cause adverse effects.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an overdose or visit your nearby hospital for an emergency if you are feeling severe overdose symptoms like Hypoglycemia, irregular heartbeats, disorder of tooth, fracture of bones, etc.
Take every dose of P-Glitz 30 mg at a fixed time regularly. A missed dose of P-Glitz 30 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the doses if you missed once as it may cause serious side effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of The P-Glitz 30 Mg (Pioglitazone):
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Painful Urination
- Swelling Of Face, Lips, Eyelids, Tongue, Hands and Feet
- Difficult and Painful Breathing
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Weight Gain
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Fracture of Bones
- Severe Muscle Pain
- Disorder of Tooth
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
P-Glitz 30 mg may interact with other medicines you are already taking which may produce some adverse effects or may cause your drug not to work properly. Always inform your doctor if you are on other medication, OTC drugs, Herbal Supplements or other mineral or vitamin supplements. It has been reported for the interactions with the following medicines:
- Aloe Vera
- Insulin injection
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Liver Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Bladder cancer
Warning And Precaution:
P-Glitz 30 mg is to be used cautiously in conditions like:
- Hypersensitivity/Severe Allergy
- Heart Failure
- Liver Impairment
- Bone Fractures
- Bladder Cancer
- Excessive Alcohol Intake
- Type I Diabetes
- Pediatric population
- Other Antidiabetic Medicines
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult with your doctor to get best possible treatment as Doses will be adjusted according to the severity and complexity of the Disease.
Things To Remember:
- You should go for regular Blood Sugar Test and Liver Function Test
- Always carry some candies to avoid sudden Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose)
- Follow a planned diet and exercise routine
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the information written on the leaflet/insert of the medicine.
- Consult your doctor if you have any confusion regarding dose, time and strength of the medicine.
- Do not keep on fasting yourself, it will lead to hypoglycemia.
- P-Glitz 30 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the P-Glitz 30 mg at room temperature in clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged.