Prasita 10 Mg
USA Brand Name
Sun Pharma Laboratories, India
Prasita 10 Mg Tablet (Prasugral HCl)
What Is The Generic Name For Prasita?
Prasugral HCl is the generic version for Prasita
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl)?
About Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl)
Prasita 10 mg contains Prasugral HCl as an active ingredient which is used to treat Heart problems like Heart Attack, Unstable Chest Pain, and available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharma (India) is the top leading pharmaceutical company which manufacture Prasita 10 mg.
Prasita 10 mg contains Prasugral HCl, 10 mg per tablet which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl)?
Prasita 10 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Unstable angina
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Symptoms
How Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl) Works?
Prasita 10 mg containing Prasugral HCl is an antiplatelet medication which basically prevents platelets from sticking together which decreases the formation of harmful blood clots which lowers the chance of heart attack or stroke.
Before You Use Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Prasugral HCl
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre- existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl)?
- Avoid taking alcohol or other non prescribed drugs
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl)?
You should not take Prasita 10 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Are going to have a surgery or dental treatment
- Have any bleeding problem
- Have Liver/Kidney Dysfunctioning
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Tablet
- Have any other heart or blood vessels problem
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding
Prasita 10 mg contains Prasugral HCl, which is used in the treatment of Heart attack, stroke, and unstable angina. It is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for duration of dosage and frequency as age and severity of disease differs from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Prasita 10 mg tablet at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. Try to take it regularly for better results.
How Much Of The Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl) to Be Used?
Prasita 10 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Prasita 10 mg.
How To Take The Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl)?
Prasita 10 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time regularly with or without food or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl)?
You are always advised to take Prasita 10 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop using this medicine suddenly if you are feeling better. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect any overdose symptoms.
You should try to take every dose of Prasita 10 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Prasita 10 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Prasita 10 Mg (Prasugral HCl)?
- Blurred vision
- Chest discomfort
- Irregular heartbeat
- Mouth ulcers
- Skin rash
- Pain in the arms and leg
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Prasita 10 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other Medication or Beverages or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory drugs
It may also interact with Disease conditions like:
Warning And Precaution:
Prasita 10 mg should not be used or used very cautiously in conditions:
- In population above 75 years
- Bleeding Disorders
- During or after Surgeries or procedures
- Liver/ kidney Dysfunction
- It should be given cautiously in Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment or replacements when you are suffering from all these conditions.
Things To Remember:
- It increases your risk of bleeding so you should be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
Prasita 10 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Always take the doses on time and regularly as per schedule. Do not stop in between even if you feel better.
Store the Prasita 10 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.