International Brand Name
Johnlee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine)
What Is The Generic Name For Qtf 25 Mg Tablet:
Quetiapine is the generic version for Qtf 25 mg Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine):
About Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine)
Qtf 25 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Quetiapine, which is used in the treatment of Schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. Schizophrenia is a mental disorder to affect the thinking process, emotions, & behaviour and causes a person to lose contact with reality. The person might feel, see, or hear things that are not present. Bipolar disorder is a severe psychological illness in which people go through unusual mood changes. They go from very happy, ‘up,’ & active to very sad & hopeless, ‘down,’ and inactive, & then back again. They frequently have normal moods in between. The up feeling is called mania, whereas the sinking feeling is depression. This medicine is readily available at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Johnlee Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Qtf 25 mg Tablet.
Qtf 25 mg Tablet contains an active constituent, Quetiapine (25 mg). This medicine is readily available in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine):
Qtf 25 mg Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Bipolar disorder
How Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine) Works:
Qtf 25 mg Tablet has an active ingredient; Quetiapine which is an atypical antipsychotic. Quetiapine works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
Before You Use Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Quetiapine
- You are not having any grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed regarding your medicinal history like your pre- existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine):
You should not take Qtf 25 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have suicidal thoughts
- Have Diabetes and Dyslipidemia
- Have reduced Blood cells count
- Have Tardive dyskinesia
- Have Dementia
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Qtf 25 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Quetiapine, which is used in the treatment of Schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. This medicine is readily available in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must speak about with your physician for adjustment of dosage and time of the medicine given that age & severity of the disease differ from person to person, and this can only be finest judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Qtf 25 mg Tablet at a fixed time without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Qtf 25 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine) to Be Used:
As Qtf 25 mg Tablet is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Qtf 25 mg Tablet. You should not take the Tablet on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine):
Take Qtf 25 mg Tablet Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow the medicine as a whole and not chew, crush or break the Tablet. Qtf 25 mg Tablet can be taken empty stomach, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine):
You are always advised to take Qtf 25 mg Tablet as prescribed. You must not start/stop using this medication on your own. You have to rigorously follow all the directions given by your doctor. You should not take the Tablet in larger or smaller degree or for a longer period than recommended by your doctor.
You have to seek medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantly in case of some overdose symptoms. Emergency action will be initiated without holdup by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Tablet has to to be administered as quickly as possible. You should strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Qtf 25 Mg Tablet (Quetiapine):
- Blurred vision
- Loss of balance control
- Difficulty or painful urination
- Dry skin
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Loss of appetite
- Weight gain
- Acid or sour stomach
- Decreased appetite
- Decreased haemoglobin level in blood
- Increased triglyceride level in blood
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines have been reported to interact with Qtf 25 mg Tablet. These interactions might produce some needless or unfavorable effects and/or cause your drug not to function properly. You must continually have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well calculated medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Warning And Precaution:
Qtf 25 mg Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not recommended by children under 10 years of age
- You must rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down to lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out
- You must eat healthy & exercise regularly as us of this medicine may increase your weight, blood sugar and cholesterol
- You have to frequently get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, liver & kidney function, & electrolyte levels during treatment with this medicine
- You must also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You have to get your blood cholesterol level checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You must not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machines simultaneously as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always talk about with your medical doctor straight away to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Qtf 25 mg Tablet out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Qtf 25 mg Tablet is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Qtf 25 mg Tablet should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Qtf 25 mg Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.