Relpax 40 Mg
USA Brand Name
Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan)
What Is The Generic Name Of Relpax:
Eletriptan is the generic version of Relpax
USA Brands Equivalent To Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
About Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
Relpax 40 mg is having Eletriptan, relieve headache, sudden attack of migraine with or without aura, and other migraine symptoms including nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light/sound. You can find this Prescription based tablet form at any of the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
Pfizer (India) is the one of the top leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Relpax 40 mg.
Strength Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
Relpax 40 mg contains the active ingredient, Eletriptan 40 mg per tablet. This medicine may be available in various strengths and other substitutes and dosage forms like tablet, cream or Injection form at any of the leading Pharmacy stores, Drugstores, and Medical supply stores.
Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
- It is used in the treatment of:
- Migraine with or without aura
How Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan) Works:
Relpax 40 mg having active ingredient Eletriptan, a corticosteroid that basically works by reducing the production of chemical substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies
Before You Use Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
You should avoid using the Tablet if you:
- Are Allergic/Hypersensitive to it
- Are taking other medicines for migraine
- Have any heart disease
- Have liver or Kidney disease
- Have bowel disorders
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
- Have any other serious disease
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Eletriptan
- Are taking any other medicines for any Disease or Disorder
- Are Pregnant/ trying to conceive / breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby
- Have kidney or liver problems
- Have taken high dose mistakenly
- Have High blood pressure
- Have bowel problems
- Have any heart problems
- Have any Pre-existing Disease, or any Surgery
Relpax 40 mg (Eletriptan) is a corticosteroid which is used to treat Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and other allergic conditions. It is a prescription based drug which is available in various strengths and other dosage forms like Capsules, cream or injections at every leading online pharmacy stores, drugstore, and medical supply store.
Adults are advised to take it at a fixed time with food to avoid stomach upset. Do not increase or decrease the dose according to you. It is not recommended for pregnant/breastfeeding woman and pediatric population. Relpax 40 mg should not be used to treat basilar or hemiplegic migraines as these patients are at a greater risk of stroke.
How Much Of Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan) Should Be Taken:
Number and doses of tablets should be decided by doctor only depending on the complexity of the Disease/ Disorder. It may vary with patient to patient depending upon the severity of the disease.
How To Use Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
You should be careful of dose while taking a tablet. Take the tablet at a fixed time and as prescribed by your doctor. Take it with water by swallowing without crushing or breaking it. Patients are advised to take it food to avoid stomach upset.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
You should use this Tablet for as long as directed by your physician. Do not either stop taking it on your own in between the course or take it for longer than prescribed as both will affect your diseases state as well as may cause side effects or withdrawal symptoms.
Overdose Of Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
Excessive Tablet usage can lead to fatal effects. You should call your doctor or reach nearby medical facility if overdose is suspected with symptoms like fever, severe allergies, chest pain, numbness, vomiting, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anyone even if anyone is similar symptoms.
Missed Dose Of Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. Do not take multiple doses at the same time as it may lead to adverse effects. You may ask your doctor if you are feeling confused.
Side Effects Of Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
- Uneven heart rate
- Sudden severe stomach pain (especially after meals)
- Constipation/ diarrhea
- Nausea/ vomiting
- Weight loss
- Numbness, tingling, cold feeling or burning pain in your feet or toes
- Tightness or heavy feeling in your legs
- Pale or blue-colored appearance in your fingers or toes;
- Heart attack symptoms
- Sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body)
- Sudden severe headache
- Slurred speech
- Problems with vision or balance
- Dangerously high blood pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Uneven heartbeats
- Agitation/ Hallucinations
- Fast heart rate
- Overactive reflexes
- Loss of coordination
Drugs Interact With Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Relpax 40 mg. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Tablet. Drugs that are known to interact with Relpax 40 mg are mentioned below:
- Kenacort Tablet 40mg should not be used in
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Systemic Infections
- Heart Problems
- High Blood Pressure
Warning And Precautions:
- If skin irritation or allergy persists or worsens then stop using the tablet and consult your doctor.
- Do not use the expired product.
- Keep the Tablet in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
- Monitor your ECG while taking this medicine as it may affect Heart conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Read the label thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
- How To Store Relpax 40 Mg (Eletriptan):
- Keep the tablet at room Temperature in dry and clean place. Avoid refrigeration of the tablets.