Retino AC Gel 15 gm
USA Brand Name
Clindamycin & Tretinoin
Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) 15 Gm (Tretinoin+Clindamycin)
What Is The Generic Name Of Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) w/w:
Tretinoin+Clindamycin is the generic version of Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) w/w
USA Brands Equivalent To Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) (Tretinoin+Clindamycin):
- Velac Gel
About Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) (Tretinoin+Clindamycin):
Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) contains active ingredients Tretinoin and Clindamycin, used in the treatment of Acne, Wrinkles, Skin Texture and Fine Line Pigmentation and infections. You can find it at all the leading online Pharmacy, Drugstores, and Medical Supply Stores.
Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) w/w is manufactured by one of the top Pharmaceutical Company,Janssen Pharmaceuticals and is supplied to all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Gel contains active ingredients, Tretinoin 0.025% w/w +Clindamycin 1% w/w in 15 gm tube that is available in various strengths and substitutes at all online Pharmacy Stores, Drugstores, and Medical Supply Stores.
Retino AC Gel(0.025%+1%)(Tretinoin+Clindamycin)Is Used For The Treatment Of:
- Fine Line Pigmentation and Wrinkles
- Skin Texture and Color
- Bacterial Infections of the skin
How RetinoACGel(0.025%+1%) (Tretinoin+Clindamycin) Works:
Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) contains active ingredients:
Tretinoin improves the rate of replacing the older skin by changing the turnover rate of cells. It also unblocks the pores which allow natural oil producing glands function properly by reducing blackheads and spots.
Clindamycin is an antibiotic which stops the bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of the proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- You are not using any cosmetics, astringent or products which exfoliates your skin
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it.
- Your doctor knows your medical history
When Not To Use Retino AC Gel(0.025%+1%)(Tretinoin+Clindamycin):
You should avoid using Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%):
- On sunburnt skin or if you have any other serious skin problems or a severe allergy
- If you are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of sunburn, eg: Antibiotics and Medicines to treat mood problems
- If you are pregnant or conceiving
- If your skin is accidentally injured, has cuts and scrapes
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Tretinoin and Clindamycin
- Are taking any other medicines for any disease or disorder
- Are using other skin medicines or cosmetics
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby
- Accidentally swallowed it
- Met with an accident causing skin injuries
- Have sunburn issues
Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) (Tretinoin+Clindamycin) is available in various strengths and as different doses at every leading online pharmacy stores, drugstore, and medical supply store. It should be taken on prescription only. It is important to take your doctor’s advice for the amount and frequency to use it as the severity of the Skin Problem can be judged by your doctor and he will instruct you the best possible way to use the medicine.
It is not recommended for the children below the age of 12 years and cautiously used in pregnant and Breastfeeding.
How Much Of Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) (Tretinoin+Clindamycin) Should Be Applied:
Recommended Dosage: Apply a thin layer of the Gel to the affected area once a day at bedtime or directed by your doctor. Do not apply gel in a large amount as it may cause excessive drying or scaling of the skin or may just get piled up.
How To Apply Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) (Tretinoin+Clindamycin):
- You should wash and dry your hands and the affected area properly prior to Gel application
- Wait for 10-20 min until dry
- Apply the small amount of gel rubbing gently with fingertips over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear). If it goes to eyes, nose or mouth then wash the areas thoroughly with water or may seek doctor’s help
- Clean your hands carefully after applying until the hand is the affected area (Do not wash the affected area where the gel has applied)
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) (Tretinoin+Clindamycin):
You should use this Gel as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable after 2-3 weeks of using it but more than six weeks of therapy may be required for the beneficial effects.
Excessive Gel application results only in pilling of Gel. It shows its effect on time and applying too much of it will not accelerate the process of healing.
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. Skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine if it is almost time for the next dose. Do not apply multiple doses at the same time
The side effects of Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) include:
- Skin Rash
- Red and Blistered Skin
- Swollen Skin
- Unusual Hoarseness
- Swelling of Face, Mouth, Lips, Tongue or Throat
- Intense Skin Irritation
- Dry Skin and Itching
- Stinging and Peeling
- Change in Color of Skin
Drugs The Interact With Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) (Tretinoin+Clindamycin):
Using other drugs, supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%). It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your gel. Some of the drugs that are known to interact with Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) are mentioned below:
- Salicylic Acid
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin, Tetracycline
- Sulfa drugs like Sulfamethoxazole and Chlorpromazine.
- Few cosmetics
- You must inform the doctor about all the medicines you are already taking and always follow the instructions
Retino AC Gel (0.025%+1%) should not be used in hypersensitive conditions
Warning And Precautions:
- If you have applied the Gel then you should avoid exposure to sunlight and UV rays
- You should avoid vaginal intercourse or use of intravaginal products such as tampons while using Clindamycin Gel
- If skin irritation or allergy persists then stop using the Gel and consult your doctor
- Always keep the Gel in proper conditions and out of the reach of children
Things To Remember:
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor
Keep the tube in a dry, dark and clean place. Avoid freezing.