Rijunurone Injection 1ml
USA Brand Name
Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Rijunurone Injection 1500 Mcg (1 Ml) (Methylcobalamin)
What Is The Generic Name For Rijunurone:
Methylcobalamin is the generic version for Rijunurone
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin):
- Rijunurone Injection
About Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin):
Methylcobalamin is the active ingredient present in Rijunurone which is used in vitamin B12 deficiency. This injection must be administered by your doctor or a nurse and can be purchased on prescription only from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores.
One of the leading companies, Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd is manufacturing Rijunurone 1ml Injection.
Rijunurone contains Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg in 1 ml per injection. This may also be available in other substitutes with various strengths at any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin):
Rijunurone is used to treat bacterial Infections:
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Megaloblastic anaemia
- Pernicious anaemia
- Peripheral neuropathy
How Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin) Works:
Rijunurone containing Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) is taken to regulate certain vital body functions like protein synthesis, cell multiplication, and blood formation which help to recover from vitamin 12 deficiency, Anaemias, and nerve problems.
Before You Use Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to its contents
- You have informed the doctor about your Pre-existing diseases, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin):
You should avoid Rijunurone if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are working with mercury at your job area
- Have Leber’s disease
- Get skin rashes, allergy, irritation, and itching
- Have severe Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Hypersensitive to it
- Are having any liver/ Kidney disease
- Have occupation that involves work with mercury
- Observed no effects after using Rijunurone for few months
- Are Pregnant/ Breastfeeding women
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin) is also available in various substitutes and must be administered by a doctor or a nurse only. Consult your doctor for the frequency and dosage of the injection as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Rijunurone at a fixed time and must be injected by a doctor or a nurse. Do not self administer the drug. It is not recommended for the infants and pregnant women.
How Much Of The Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Rijunurone. The dose which is to given is depending upon the need of the patient. Dose of the drug must be adjusted according to the condition of the patients.
How To Take The Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin):
Rijunurone should be administered by a doctor or a nurse. Do not self administer the Rijunurone injection. It is available in a glass vial which has to be broken through its neck and taken in a syringe. Then, its contents must be given through intravenous or intramuscular route in the patients.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin)
You are always advised to take Rijunurone as prescribed by your doctor. Patients are not advised to take it for a longer time than recommended but they should complete the course even if they have seen better results in short time.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like vomiting, chest pain, dizziness, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anyone even if anyone is having similar symptoms. Let them visit the doctor for the treatment.
A missed dose of Rijunurone should be taken as soon as you remember that too after consulting with your doctor. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take double/ multiple doses next time if you missed once/twice. Talk to your doctor if you have not followed a proper course.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Rijunurone (Methylcobalamin)
- Nausea/ Vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Decreased appetite
- Pain and allergy at the injection site
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Rijunurone may interact with other medicines you are taking. This interaction can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, always inform your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal or food Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Antidiabetic drugs
It may also interact with the diseased conditions:
- Impaired Kidney/Liver Functions
- Blood disorders
- Warning And Precaution:
- Rijunurone should be used very cautiously in:
- Allergy/ Hypersensitivity
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Folic acid
- Use of antacids or other medicines
- Impaired gastrointestinal/ kidney/ Liver function
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor for dosage adjustment and effective treatment if you have above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep monitoring Kidney/Liver and Blood Cell counts while taking this medicine
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the Injection
- Do not stop taking Rijunurone on your own in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician.
- Dose must be reduced gradually to stop using the medicine. It must not be stopped suddenly.
Store the injection at cool temperature in clean and dry place. Make sure that the injection is not damaged or leaked.