Super Avana 200+60 Mg
USA Brand Name
Avanafil & Dapoxetine Tablets
Avanafil & Dapoxetine
Sunrise Remedies, India
Super Avana (200+60) Mg (Avanafil & Dapoxetine)
What Is The Generic Name For Super Avana
Avanafil & Dapoxetine is the generic version for Super Avana
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Super Avana (200+60) mg:
- Avanafil and Dapoxetine Tablets
About Super Avana (200+60) Mg (Avanafil & Dapoxetine):
Super Avana (200+60) mg tablet is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. These tablets contain Avanafil & Dapoxetine, 160 mg per tablet as active ingredients. You may purchase this tablet from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores on doctor’s prescription.
Sunrise Remedies (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Super Avana (200+60) mg.
Super Avana (200+60) mg contains an active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate 200 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg per tablet which is available in the various other strengths and other substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Super Avana (200+60) Mg:
Super Avana (200+60) mg is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
How Super Avana (200+60) Mg (Avanafil & Dapoxetine) Works:
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor which is an active ingredient in Super Avana (200+60) mg tablet which basically works in Erectile Dysfunctioning by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscle in men.
Dapoxetine hydrochloride is a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor which is used in treating premature ejaculation.
Before You Use Super Avana (200+60) Mg (Avanafil & Dapoxetine):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Avanafil & Dapoxetine
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing diseases, surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Herbal Supplements, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Super Avana (200+60) Mg:
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs which needs your alertness
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Super Avana (200+60) Mg:
You should avoid Super Avana (200+60) mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart-related problem or blood pressure issue
- Are a female or children
- Always consult your doctor or suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Pregnant
- Are taking Nitrates
- Have any problem with a Stroke/ Heart Attack/ Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver/ Kidney Disease
- Have observed a sudden decrease in Hearing or Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Super Avana (200+60) mg is used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunctioning and it is the prescription based drug that may be available in various strengths and other substitutes. You must always ask your doctor about its usage, dosage, frequency, and duration as age and severity of the condition differ from patient to patient.
Patients are advised to take Super Avana (200+60) mg at any time whenever they are involving in any sexual activity. It is not recommended for females and pediatrics and adolescents of both groups.
How Much Of The Super Avana (200+60) Mg to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Super Avana (200+60) mg. Use one tablet per day, one hour before the intercourse to combat your health issue.
How To Take The Super Avana (200+60) Mg:
Super Avana (200+60) mg dose should be taken at any time just before the intercourse or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet with water but do not chew, break or crush it during swallowing.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Super Avana (200+60) Mg:
You are always advised to take Super Avana (200+60) mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take this medicine in a large amount than recommended.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like painful erection for longer time, flushing, sleeplessness, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anyone nearby you in any case. Taking medicine without a doctor’s prescription may cause serious side effects. Advise them to visit their doctor for any symptoms.
You can take a missed dose of Super Avana (200+60) mg any time whenever you about to have sexual relations with your partner. Skip the dose if you have forgotten to take it once. Do not double the doses for next time as multiple doses at the same time can cause a fatal effect.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Super Avana (200+60) Mg:
- Bloody Nose
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Super Avana (200+60) mg may interact with other medications or supplements you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. So, you must inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Atazanavir, Ritonavir
- Nitric oxide
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Super Avana (200+60) mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Antihypertensives treatment
- Patients having a penile physical deformity or had Painful Erection lasting for more than 4 hours
- In patients who are taking treatment with Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- In case of any surgeries like Dental Procedures or others
- It must not be given to females and the Pediatric Population.
- You must discuss with your doctor about all your diseases or medications to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children and pets
- Call or consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the tablet
- Read all the information carefully before taking any medication and do not use expired tablets.
Do not take Super Avana (200+60) mg tablet without any reason or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician.
Store the Super Avana (200+60) mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and are not damaged before purchasing.