Terol LA 4 Mg
USA Brand Name
Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate)
What Is The Generic Name For Terol LA 4 Mg?
Tolterodine Tartrate is the generic version for Terol LA 4 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Terol LA 4 mg (Tolterodine Tartrate)?
- Detrol LA
About Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate):
Terol LA 4 mg contains an active ingredient, Tolterodine Tartrate 4 mg, and used for the treatment of Overactive bladder symptoms (urinary storage symptoms including urgency, incontinence, frequency, and nocturia). You Can Buy It From all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Terol LA 4 mg.
Terol LA 4 mg contains an active ingredient, Tolterodine Tartrate 4 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate)?
Terol LA 4 mg is used in:
Reduces Abnormal/Overactive Contractions of Bladder
How Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate) Works?
Terol LA 4 mg has an active ingredient, Tolterodine Tartrate is an antimuscarinic which relaxes muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.
Before You Use Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Tolterodine Tartrate
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid caffeine, alcohol or carbonated drinks as they can worsen the symptoms.
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate)?
You should avoid Terol LA 4 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have Heart Disease
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Terol LA 4 mg contains an active ingredient, Tolterodine Tartrate 4 mg, used in the treatment of Abnormal/Overactive Contractions of Bladder. Terol LA 4 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Terol LA 4 mg at a fixed time, with or without food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It is not recommended for pregnant.
How Much Of The Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Terol LA 4 mg.
How To Take The Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate)?
Terol LA 4 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate)?
You are always advised to take Terol LA 4 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Terol LA 4 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Terol LA 4 Mg (Tolterodine Tartrate)?
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Dry skin
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Terol LA 4 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Terol LA 4 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- It is not recommended for pregnant women
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- You should follow a regular exercise and proper diet schedule
- Drink more water to fulfill your body requirements and to prevent dehydration.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- It is helpful in men with urinary symptoms caused by enlarged prostate
- Do not stop Terol LA 4 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Terol LA 4 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.