Tilstigmin 15 Mg
USA Brand Name
Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide)
What Is The Generic Name For Tilstigmin:
Neostigmine Bromide is the generic version for Tilstigmi
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Tilstigmin 15 mg (Neostigmine Bromide):
About Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide):
Tilstigmin 15 mg contains Neostigmine Bromide, as an active ingredient, used for the treatment of Myasthenia Gravis, postoperative urinary retention, Paralytic Ileus, or reversal of the effect of skeletal muscle relaxant after surgery. You must buy this prescription based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores only on doctor’s prescription.
Tablet (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Tilstigmin 15 mg.
Tilstigmin 15 mg contains an active ingredient, weighing Neostigmine Bromide 15 mg per tablet which may be available in the various other strengths and substitutes with many strengths at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide):
Tilstigmin 15 mg is used in:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Paralytic Ileus
- Post-operative urinary retention
- Reversal of effect of skeletal muscle relaxant after surgery
How Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide) Works:
Tilstigmin 15 mg has an anticholinesterase agent, Neostigmine Bromide, as an active agent which is used to treat myasthenia gravis, Paralytic Ileus, Postoperative urinary retention, or Reversal of effect of skeletal muscle relaxant after surgery.
Before You Use Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Neostigmine Bromide
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing diseases, and recommended Medications, Food Habits, Herbal Supplements, surgeries, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs that needs your vision clear or alertness
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide):
You should avoid Tilstigmin 15 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving or breastfeeding
- You must always consult with your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have Epilepsy, Bronchial Asthma, Bradycardia
- Have Vagotonia
- Have Hyperthyroidism
- Have heart /cardiac issues or diseases like Cardiac Arrhythmias or Coronary Occlusion
- Have Peptic Ulcer
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Tilstigmin 15 mg contains Neostigmine Bromide which is used in the treatment of Myasthenia Gravis, Paralytic Ileus, postoperative urinary retention or reversal of the effect of skeletal muscle relaxant after surgery. Tilstigmin 15 mg is available in various strengths, substitutes, and various dosage forms like tablet or injection or in other combinations. It should be given on a doctor’s prescription only. Consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Patients are advised to take Tilstigmin 15 mg tablet at a fixed time with or without food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It must be used cautiously in pregnant or breastfeeding women and adolescents.
How Much Of The Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide) to Be Used:
It must be taken in the dose as prescribed by your doctor. Patients are advised to follow their schedule to take Tilstigmin 15 mg. Usually, it is given once a day at a fixed time.
How To Take The Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide):
Tilstigmin 15 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor by swallowing the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. You may take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide)
Patients are always advised to take Tilstigmin 15 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended as it may cause several side effects if taken in the wrong dose.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like dizziness, excessive salivation, blurred vision, abdominal cramps, muscle weakness, etc.
The overdose of this tablet can cause excessive muscle weakness.
Do not share your medicine with anybody around you even if they are having similar symptoms as it may cause severe effects or toxicity of the drug. Suggest them to consult/ visit a doctor.
A missed dose of Tilstigmin 15 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double/ multiply the dose for next time if you missed once or twice. Discuss with your doctor if you missed many doses.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Tilstigmin 15 Mg (Neostigmine Bromide)
- Nausea/ vomiting
- Decreased gastrointestinal motility
- Blurred vision
- Muscle weakness
- Impaired Thinking
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Tilstigmin 15 mg may interact with the medicines you are already taking and this interaction can produce few adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamins other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Anticholinergic drugs
Warning And Precaution:
Tilstigmin 15 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Hypersensitivity or allergy
- Bronchial Asthma
- Coronary Occlusion
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Peptic Ulcer
- Consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Drink more water to fulfill your body requirements and to prevent dehydration
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Do not use or buy expired medicines
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the tablet
Do not stop taking Tilstigmin 15 mg on your own or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Tilstigmin 15 mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. You need to make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged while purchasing or storing