Tiniba 500 Mg
USA Brand Name
What Is The Generic Name For Tiniba 500 Mg?
Tinidazole is the generic version for Tiniba 500 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Tiniba 500 Mg (Tinidazole)?
About Tiniba 500 Mg (Tinidazole):
Tiniba 500 mg contains two active ingredients, Tinidazole 50 mg, used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections and parasitic infections. It is used in various infections of the brain, reproductive system, gastrointestinal tract, skin, vagina, and other areas of the body. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Zydus Cadila is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Tiniba 500 mg.
Tiniba 500 mg contains an active ingredient, Tinidazole 500 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Tiniba 500 Mg (Tinidazole)?
Tiniba 500 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
How Tiniba 500 Mg (Tinidazole) Works?
Tiniba 500 mg has Tinidazole, an antibiotic which kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA.
Before You Use Tiniba 500 Mg (Tinidazole):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Tiniba 500 Mg (Tinidazole)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid taking high doses as it can cause nerve damage
- You should avoid it in Flu-like symptoms
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Tiniba 500 Mg (Tinidazole)?
You should avoid Tiniba 500 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Face any Adverse Effects
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have other Infections
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- You should always tell your doctor about your medical history for suitable and effective treatment
Tiniba 500 mg contains an active ingredient, Tinidazole 500 mg used in the treatment of all Bacterial and Parasitic Infections. Tiniba 500 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person. It is also available in the form of suspension.
Adults are advised to take Tiniba 500 mg at a fixed time with the meal. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed.
How Much Of The Tiniba 500 Mg (Tinidazole) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Tiniba 500 mg.
How To Take The Tiniba 500 Mg (Tinidazole)?
Tiniba 500 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with the meal to avoid gastric irritation.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Tiniba 500 Mg (Tinidazole)?
You are always advised to take Tiniba 500 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in the larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. You should complete the course even if you have started feeling better.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Tiniba 500mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Tiniba 500Mg (Tinidazole)?
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Change in Taste/ Metallic Taste
- Acid or Sour Stomach
- Loss of Appetite
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Dry Mouth
- Mood Swings
- Body Pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Tiniba 500mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Cholera Vaccine
Warning And Precaution:
Tiniba 500 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Neurologic Toxicity
- Low Blood Cell Counts (it may lead to Leukopenia, Thrombocytopenia, and Bone Marrow Aplasia)
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Monitoring of Blood Cell Counts is necessary while taking this medicine
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Tiniba 500 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Tiniba 500 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.