Toritz 500 Mg Injection
USA Brand Name
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab)
What Is The Generic Name For Toritz 500 Mg Injection:
Rituximab is the generic version for Toritz 500 mg Injection
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab):
About Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab)
Toritz 100 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Rituximab, which is used in the treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia) and rheumatoid arthritis. This medicine is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores & must be taken by doctor’s prescription only.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Toritz 100 mg Injection. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy.
Toritz 100 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Rituximab, which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab):
Toritz 100 mg Injection is used in the treatment in following conditions:
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Granulomatosis with polyangiitis and microscopic polyangiitis
How Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab) Works:
Toritz 100 mg Injection has an active ingredient; Rituximab is a monoclonal antibody that specifically binds to receptors on cancer cells. Thus it flags the cancer cells for demolition by the body's immune system.
Before You Use Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Rituximab
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must know about your health history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre- existing disease & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid contact with anyone who has recently received a live vaccine
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab):
You should not take Toritz 100 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have an active infection
- Have severe immunocompromise
- Are receiving live vaccine (such as measles, mumps, rubella and others)
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Injection
- Have liver disease
- Have hepatitis infection (Rituximab could be fatal in such cases)
- Have any other infection such as (herpes, shingles, cytomegalovirus, etc.)
- Have systemic lupus erythematosus
- Have heart problems (such as angina, palpitations or heart failure)
- Have lung disease or breathing problems
- Have taken medicines which affect your immune system (such as chemotherapy or immune-suppressive medicines)
- Are using certain arthritis medicines
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have kidney disease
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Toritz 100 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Rituximab, which is used in the treatment of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL), blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia) and rheumatoid arthritis. This medicine is available in various strengths and substitutes & must be given on doctor’s prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Toritz 100 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take this medicine regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab) to Be Used:
As Toritz 100 mg Injection is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Toritz 100 mg Injection. Do not take the Injection on your own & for longer time than suggested by doctor.
How To Take The Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab):
Toritz 100 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Toritz 100 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab):
You are always advised to take Toritz 100 mg Injection as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take the Injection in smaller or larger amount or for longer than suggested by your doctor.
You must seek emergency medical attention and/ or contact your physician immediately in case of any overdose symptoms. Since Toritz 100 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setting by a qualified healthcare professional, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency medical treatment will be initiated immediately by your doctor if they observe overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the medicine must be taken by the patient as soon as possible. It is strictly recommended to skip the missed dosage of the medicine if it is already time for your next scheduled dosage. You must not take double dosage of the medication to make up for the missed dosage. Since Toritz 100 mg Injection is administered by a qualified healthcare professional in the clinical or hospital setting, the likelihood of a missed dosage is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Toritz 100 Mg Injection (Rituximab):
- Low blood pressure
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Chills and fever
- Abdominal pain
- Decrease in white blood cells and platelets
- Muscle aches and pain
- Edema (swelling)
- Hair loss
- Febrile neutropenia
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Toritz 100 mg Injection. This can produce some unwanted effects and/ or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always tell your physician if you are taking other medication or Supplements so that well planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live attenuated vaccines and related products
It can also interact with following disease condition:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cardiac Dysfunction
- Hepatitis B
- Tumor Lysis Syndrome
- Bone marrow suppression
- Renal impairment
Warning And Precaution:
Toritz 100 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Liver/kidney disease
- You must always consult your doctor immediately to get best possible treatment when you are suffering from any of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is not recommended for use in children, adolescents and old age people
- You must stop taking medicines for high blood pressure 12 hours before you receive Rituximab
- Use of Rituximab may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood
- You must monitor blood tests regularly before and during the treatment with Rituximab
- You must use effective method of contraception while using and after 12 months after your last treatment with Rituximab
- You must always read the information precisely written on the leaflet of medicine
- You must always consult with your doctor if you have any doubt related to dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Toritz 100 mg Injection should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take this medicine for shorter or longer period than recommended by the Doctor.
Store the Toritz 100 mg Injection at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the Injections are intact and not damaged while storing.