Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 Mcg/18 Mg
USA Brand Name
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 Mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol)
What Is The Generic Name For Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler:
Salbutamol is the generic version for Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 Mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol):
- Albuterol Inhaler
About The Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 Mcg (Salbutamol):
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler contains an active ingredient, Salbutamol 100 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma, Chronic Bronchitis, and other respiratory disorders. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given on doctor’s prescription only.
- Inhaler (Doses)
GSK is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Salbutamol.
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler contains an active ingredient, Salbutamol, weighing 100 mcg in 18 mg bottle or vial. It may be available in other substitutes with varying strengths at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol):
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Constriction of airways
- Uncomplicated preterm labor
How Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 Mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol) Works:
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler consists of Salbutamol/Albuterol which is a bronchodilator that basically relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Before You Use Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 Mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Salbutamol
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Pre-existing disease, and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol):
- Avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid taking any laxatives like castor oil
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler.
When Not To Use Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol):
You should not take Salbutamol if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem or Hypertension
- Have diabetes
- Have severe asthma
- Have Hypokalemia as it also decreases the potassium Levels
- Have depression or other diseases
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the spray or any of its contents
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain or Hypertension
- Have kidney diseases
- Have low potassium levels
- Have diabetes
- Have any other disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any Medical history, Surgeries or on other medications
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler contains an active ingredient, Salbutamol 100 mcg which is used in the treatment of Asthma and other Allergic Conditions of Lungs. Always consult your doctor for the frequency and duration of the dose as the age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Patients are always advised to take Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi) at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be avoided or must be used very cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for the dosage. Generally, 2 puffs for adults at once and 1 puff for children are suggested.
If you have a serious problem and consult your doctor immediately as you may need to take more medicine content than prescribed.
How To Take The Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol):
Shake the inhaler well before use. Press down on the inhaler one time to release the medication, breathing in from mouth, closing your lips and hold your breath for 10 seconds. You may repeat inhaling until you have inhaled the number of puffs suggested by your doctor. Later, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and spit it out to prevent yourself from mouth infection.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol)
You are always advised to use Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not take it for a longer time as it may cause adverse effects.
Contact your doctor or reach a nearby medical emergency immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like difficulty in sleeping or breathing, Shaking or trembling of hands and feet, Coughing, agitation, and anxiety, muscle pain, and cramps, etc.
A missed dosage of your medicine should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double/multiply the dose for next time if you missed once or twice. You may rather inform your doctor.
You can set the alarm or make somebody remind you about the dose as you should not miss the dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi) (Salbutamol)
- Shaking and trembling of arms and feet
- Difficulty in breathing and sleeping
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Agitation and anxiety
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Difficulty in passing the urine
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Skin rashes and spotting
- Behavioral Changes
- Increased Glucose Level in Blood
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler may interact with other drugs which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must inform your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs, Herbal Supplements or Laxatives like castor oil. It may react with few drugs below:
- Atenolol and Propranolol
- Drugs Used for Depression-like Amitriptyline
Interactions are also reported with the following conditions so avoid to take the inhaler in these conditions:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100 mcg (200 mdi) should be used very cautiously in:
- Heart problems or blood pressure issues
- Paradoxical Bronchospasm
- Treatment revaluation in case of severe asthma
- Excessive use
- Milk Protein Allergy
- Use in elderly and children
- Low Potassium Levels (Hypokalemia)
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary
- Consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Wipe off the mouthpiece of Inhaler with a fiber-free tissue/cloth and put the cap on Inhaler after every use.
- Do not use the expired product and read all the information carefully before using it.
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the medication
Do not use Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler until recommended by your physician as it is used for symptomatic relief from asthma and other respiratory problems.
Store the Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler at the cool temperature in a dark, clean and dry place. Do not refrigerate the contents.