Vesigard 15 Mg
USA Brand Name
Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR)
What Is The Generic Name For Vesigard:
Darifenacin XR is the generic version for Vesigard
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Vesigard 15mg (Darifenacin XR):
About Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR):
Vesigard 15mg contains an active ingredient, Darifenacin XR 1 mg, and used for the treatment of overactive bladder symptoms (urinary storage symptoms including urgency, frequency, incontinence, and nocturia). You may buy this prescription based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores only on doctor’s prescription.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Vesigard 15mg.
Vesigard 15mg contains an active ingredient, Darifenacin XR 1 mg per tablet which may be available in the various other strengths and substitutes with many strengths at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR):
Vesigard 15mg is used in:
- Reduces Abnormal/Overactive Bladder symptoms
How Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR) Works:
Darifenacin XR is an Antimuscarinic Agent in Vesigard 15mg which is used to relax the muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents frequent/urgent/ uncontrolled urination.
Before You Use Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Darifenacin XR
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing diseases, and recommended Medications, Food Habits, Herbal Supplements, surgeries, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol or carbonated drinks (as they can worsen the symptoms)
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR):
You should avoid Vesigard 15mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Developed blurring of vision, fatigue or sleepiness after taking it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving or breastfeeding
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have Heart Disease
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/ Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Vesigard 15mg contains Darifenacin XR which is used in the treatment of Abnormal/Overactive Contractions of Bladder. Vesigard 15mg is available in various strengths, substitutes, and various dosage forms like tablets, capsules, or injections. It should be purchased on a doctor’s prescription only. Consult your doctor for the duration and frequency of the dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Patients are advised to take Vesigard 15mg tablet at a fixed time with or without food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children.
How Much Of The Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR) to Be Used:
It must be taken in the dose as prescribed by your doctor. Patients are advised to follow their schedule to take Vesigard 15mg. Usually, it is given once a day at a fixed time probably at night.
How To Take The Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR):
Vesigard 15mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor by swallowing the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. It is better to take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR)
Patients are always advised to take Vesigard 15mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended as it may cause several side effects if taken in the wrong dose.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like sleepiness, dizziness, dry mouth, blurred vision, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anybody around you even if they are having similar symptoms because it may cause severe effects or toxicity of the drug. Suggest them to consult a doctor for their symptoms.
A missed dose of Vesigard 15mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed one or more. Discuss with your doctor if you missed many doses.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Vesigard 15Mg (Darifenacin XR)
- Dry mouth
- Nausea/ vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Dry skin
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Vesigard 15mg may interact with the medicines you are already taking and this interaction can produce few adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always consult with your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Vesigard 15mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- It is not recommended for pregnant women
- Consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Follow a proper diet and regular exercise schedule
- Drink more water to fulfill your body requirements and to prevent dehydration.
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Do not use expired products or medicine
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the tablet
It is helpful in the male population only with urinary symptoms caused by enlarged prostate
Do not stop taking Vesigard 15mg on your own or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Vesigard 15mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. You need to make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged while purchasing or storing.