Aciloc 300 Mg
USA Brand Name
Cadila Pharmaceuticals, India
Aciloc 300mg Tablet (Ranitidine)
What Is The Generic Name For Aciloc 300mg?
Ranitidine is the generic version for Aciloc 300mg.
Which USA Brands are Equivalent To The Aciloc 300mg (Ranitidine)?
About The Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine)
Aciloc tablet contains active salt, Ranitidine which helps in reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach. Various strengths of Aciloc tablet are available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Cadila Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical company which manufactures Aciloc 300mg (Ranitidine).
Aciloc 300mg contains an active ingredient, Ranitidine. This medicine is also available in other strengths
What Are The Uses Of Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine)?
Aciloc 300mg is used primarily for:
- Stomach ulcers
- Aciloc tablet is also used in the treatment of:
- Duodenal Ulcer (Small Intestine Ulcers)
- Hypersecretory Condition (It is a condition in which acid secretion in the stomach is abnormally high)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disea (GERD- It is a disease in which acid produced in stomach cause irritation in the food pipe)
- Erosive Esophagitis (It is a condition where food pipe is eroded due to prolonged acid reflux)
- Zollinger Ellison Syndrome (It is a rare condition in which acid secretion in the stomach is abnormally high)
How Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine) Works?
Aciloc tablet basically works by reducing acid (HCl) production in the stomach. Aciloc tablet is one of the safest and most effective medicine for patients who have any complications related to the high/improper acidic release.
Before You Use Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine)
- You must be sure that you are not hiding any disease or medicine you are taking from your doctor.
- You are not taking beverages and other food supplements which affect Aciloc pharmacokinetics.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Aciloc (Ranitidine)?
Although Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine) is a safe and effective drug even though you should avoid taking:
- Beverages like: Carbonated drinks, etc.
When Not To Use Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine)?
- Allergic Conditions
- In Porphyria
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Have any liver or kidney disease.
- Are taking some other medicine related to any disease.
- Are not feeling better taking Aciloc tablet even after 14 days/2 weeks.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Are suffering from kidney or liver problems.
How Much Of Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine) to Be Used?
Aciloc Tablet is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Adults above 14 years are always advised to take Aciloc 300 mg at bedtime. Also, it is important to follow your doctor’s instructions and prescriptions.
How To Take Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine)?
Aciloc tablet dose should be taken at a fixed time as advised by your doctor. You should swallow the Aciloc tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using an Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine)?
You are always advised to take Aciloc tablet for as much time as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Relief from Aciloc tablet depends upon the severity of your condition.
You should contact your doctor immediately for vomiting/gastric lavage or symptomatic relief if an overdose is suspected. Overdose symptoms may include:
- Ventricular Arrhythmia
You should try to take every dose of Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine) at a fixed time. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. You can skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine)?
- Difficulty In Breathing
- Stomach Pain
- Muscle Pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Intake of other medicines, some food supplements or beverages may risk your life as Ranitidine can interact to produce adverse effects or allergies. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medications too. Below are the drugs which interact with Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine):
Warning And Precaution
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use already open or broken tablets.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time and strength.
Things To Remember
- Always read the information written on the strip. Eg: Composition, Manufactured Date, Expiry Date, etc.
- Avoid skipping the dose for better medicinal effect.
Aciloc is a safe and effective medicine for reducing acidic release in the stomach. But it should be taken on a doctor’s prescription and should not be given to the patient suffering from Porphyria, and Allergy. You are advised to avoid Beverages and Alcohol when you are taking Aciloc Tablet (Ranitidine).
Store Aciloc 300mg (Ranitidine) in a cool, clean and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact.