International Brand Name
Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir)
What Is The Generic Name Of Acivir:
Acyclovir is the generic version of Acivir
International Brands Equivalent To Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
About Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT is antiviral Dispersible tablets having Acyclovir as an active ingredient which is used in the treatment of Herpes Labialis, Genital Herpes Infection, Chicken Pox, and Eye Infections by Herpes Simplex Virus. You can find it at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
Torrent Pharmaceuticals (India) is the one of the top leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy.
Strength Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
Acyclovir contains Acyclovir, 400 mg per tablet. This medicine may be available in various strengths.
Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of:
- Herpes Zoster Infections
- Genital Herpes
How Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir) Works:
Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT having active ingredient Acyclovir, an antiviral medication acts by preventing the multiplication of the virus in human cells which stops the virus from producing new viruses.
Before You Use Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
You should avoid using the Tablets if you:
- Are Allergic/Hypersensitive to it
- If you are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of Allergy or sunburn like Antibiotics and Medicines to treat mood problems
- If you are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT
- Are taking any other medicines for any disease or disorder
- Are using some Herbal Products or over the counter medicine
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby
- Accidentally swallowed it
- Have any Pre-existing Skin Disease, or any Surgery
Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir) is available in various strengths and as different doses at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store.
How Much Of Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir) Should Be Applied:
You must take the dose as suggested by your doctor. Do not exceed than prescribed and try not to skip for the better effects.
How To Use Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT should be taken at a fixed time with or without food or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
You should take these tablets for as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable (2-3 days to weeks)
Overdose Of Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
Contact your doctor if you are experiencing overdose symptoms.
Missed Dose Of Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
A missed dose of Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
Side Effects Of Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
The side effects of Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT include:
Swelling and redness at the injection site
- Abdominal pain
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Black or tarry stools
- Fever with chills
- Unusual bleeding
Drugs Interact With Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your tablets. Drugs that are known to interact with Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT are mentioned below:
Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT should not be used in
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Sunburnt Skin
- Open wounds and Injured Skin
Warning And Precautions:
- If skin irritation or allergy persists then stop using the tablets and consult your doctor
- Use this tablet with caution in Kidney Impairment and old age people
- It is not recommended for Infants (<2 yrs) and in pregnancy/Breastfeeding
- Never use the expired product.
- Always keep the tablets in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
- Do not have sex if you have genital sores or blisters. If you're taking Acivir for herpes, you should use barrier methods (condoms) during intercourse because you can still pass the disease on to other people, even if you're taking the medication.
Things To Remember:
- Take plenty of water while taking this medicine to avoid kidney damage and accumulation of the medicine.
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store Acivir 200 Mg Tablet DT (Acyclovir):
Keep the tube in a dry, dark and clean place. Avoid refrigeration
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.