Avana 100 Mg
USA Brand Name
Sunrise Remedies, India
Avana 100 Mg
Avana-100 is marketed globally by Sunrise and is available at all the leading online pharmacies, drugstores and medical supply stores. The active ingredient present in Avana-100 is Avanafil. Avanafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (inadequate penile erection during sexual activity), pulmonary hypertension (high pressure in blood vessels of lungs) and benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
Manufacturer of Avana-100
Avana-100, the contains 100 mg, of Avanafil, is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies.
Avana-100 contains 100 mg of Avanafil.
US Brands Equivalent to Avanafil, The Salt In Avana-100
Uses Of Avana-100
- It is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk to the doctor.
How Avana-100 Works
It does not directly cause penile erections but affects the response to sexual stimulation. Avanafil inhibits phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme, which is found primarily in corpus cavernosum penis.
How to take Avana-100
- Use this drug as advised by your doctor. Read all the information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Take this drug before sex as told by your doctor. If you are not sure about when to take this drug, talk with your doctor.
Avana-100 is available as 50 mg, 100 mg, and 200 mg tablets, at all the leading online pharmacies, drugstores and medical supply stores.
How Long Should I Continue Taking Avana-100
Avana-100, that contains Avanafil is a need to basis medicine. It is always advisable to consult your doctor before you start/stop taking the drug. Do not self-medicate.
Since this drug is to be consumed before sexual activity, it is unlikely to miss a dose.
Drugs That Interact With Avana-100
The following drugs are known to interact with Avana-100:
- Amyl Nitrite
- Fusidic Acid (Systemic)
- Ketoconazole (Systemic)
Side Effects Of Avana-100
- An allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling the skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Chest pain or pressure or a fast heartbeat.
- A heartbeat that does not feel normal.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- An unusually bad headache.
- An upset stomach or throwing up.
- Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
- Change in eyesight, eye pain, or very bad eye irritation.
- Loss of eyesight.
- Change in hearing.
- Ringing in ears.
- Male- Call your doctor right away if you have a painful erection (hard penis) or an erection that lasts for longer than 4 hours. This may happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it may lead to lasting sex problems and you may not be able to have sex.
Overdose Of Avana-100
- High blood pressure
General Information and Precautions
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- If you have any questions about this drug, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or any other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this drug. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Avoid driving and doing other tasks or actions that call for you to be alert until you see how this drug affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly over a few minutes when sitting or lying down. Be careful climbing stairs.
- Male Do not take this drug with other drugs used to treat a change in sex ability.
- If you drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit often, talk with your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor before you drink alcohol.
- This drug does not stop the spread of diseases like HIV or hepatitis that are passed through blood or having sex. Do not have any kind of sex without using a latex or polyurethane condom. Do not share needles or other things like toothbrushes or razors. Talk with your doctor.
- A very bad eye problem has rarely happened with this drug. This may lead to a change in eyesight and sometimes loss of eyesight, which may not come back. Talk with the doctor.
- This drug is not approved for use in children. Talk with the doctor.
- Female-This drug is not approved for use in women.
- Female-Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this drug while you are pregnant.
- Female-Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.