International Brand Name
Interferon Beta-1A (250mcg)
Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A)
What Is The Generic Name For Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection:
Interferon Beta-1A is the generic version for Betaferon 250 mcg Injection
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A):
About Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A)
Betaferon 250 mcg Injection contains an active ingredient, Interferon Beta-1A, which is used in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis is a disease which leads to recurring attacks of neurological symptoms. This deterioration in nervous function is associated to demyelination that is damage of the myelin sheath that helps electrical impulses to conduct quickly & efficiently down an axon’s length. This medicine is readily available at all the primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Zydus Cadila Ltd. is one of the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Betaferon 250 mcg Injection.
Betaferon 250 mcg Injection contains an active constituent, Interferon Beta-1A. This medicine is readily available in other substitutes and also at all the primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A):
Betaferon 250 mcg Injection is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
How Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A) Works:
Betaferon 250 mcg Injection has an active ingredient; Interferon Beta-1A, which belongs to a class of drugs called immunomodulatory agents. It acts by modifying the body’s immune system & thereby preventing the damage to the insulating covers (myelin sheath) and protecting the brain & spinal cord cells, though the exact mechanism by which it alters the body’s immune system is not known.
Before You Use Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Interferon Beta-1A
- You are not having any grave Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed regarding your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A):
You should not take Betaferon 250 mcg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have blood problem (anaemia, bleeding or blood clots)
- Have bone marrow depression
- Have autoimmune disorder
- Have Psychiatric problems
- Have heart disease
- Have seizures (fits/convulsions)
- Have alcohol addiction
- Have depression or suicidal thoughts
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Betaferon 250 mcg Injection contains an active ingredient, Interferon Beta-1A, which is used in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis. This medicine is readily available in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must speak about with your physician for adjustment of dosage and time of the medicine given that age & severity of the disease differ from person to person, and this can only be finest judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Betaferon 250 mcg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Betaferon 250 mcg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A) to Be Used:
As Betaferon 250 mcg Injection is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Betaferon 250 mcg Injection. You should not take the Injection on your own & for a longer time than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A):
Betaferon 250 mcg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Betaferon 250 mcg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A):
You are always advised to take Betaferon 250 mcg Injection as prescribed. You must not start/stop using this medication on your own. You have to follow all the guidelines given by your doctor, rigorously. You should not take the Injection in a larger or smaller degree or for a longer period than recommended by your doctor.
You have to seek medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantly in case of some overdose symptoms. As Betaferon 250 mcg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, the emergency action will be initiated without holdup by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Injection has to be administered as quickly as possible. You should strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is strictly advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage. As Betaferon 250 mcg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by a skilled healthcare expert, the likelihood of a missed dose is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Betaferon 250 Mcg Injection (Interferon Beta-1A):
- Injection site reactions
- Fever and chills
- Joint and muscle pain
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Hair loss
- Flu-like symptoms
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines have been reported to interact with Betaferon 250 mcg Injection. These interactions might produce some needless or unfavorable effects and/or cause your drug not to function properly. You must continually have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-calculated medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution:
Betaferon 250 mcg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not recommended by children less than 18 years of age
- You have to frequently get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, liver, kidney & thyroid function, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels during treatment with this medicine
- You must also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You must not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machines simultaneously as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always talk about with your medical doctor straight away to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above-mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Betaferon 250 mcg Injection out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is sternly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Betaferon 250 mcg Injection is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular written on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Betaferon 250 mcg Injection should be taken as suggested by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Betaferon 250 mcg Injection at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.