Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2ml
USA Brand Name
Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml (Budesonide)
What Is The Generic Name For Budecort Respules:
Budesonide is the generic version for Budecort Respules
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml (Budesonide):
- Pulmicort Respules
About The Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml (Budesonide):
Budecort Respules contains an active ingredient, Budesonide 0.5 Mg, used in the treatment of Asthma and Allergic Conditions. You may get it from all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores but can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Budecort Respules 0.5 mg per 2 ml.
Budecort Respules 0.5 mg per 2 ml contains an active ingredient, Budesonide 0.5 mg in 2 ml and available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml:
Budecort Respules is used in the treatment of:
- Allergic Disorders
How Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml (Budesonide) Works:
Budecort Respules consists of an active ingredient Budesonide which basically decreases the activity of acetylcholine in the lung that relaxes and opens the air passages to breathe easy.
Before You Use Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml (Budesonide):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Budesonide
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml (Budesonide):
- You should avoid the Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Budecort Respules.
When Not To Use Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml (Budesonide):
You should avoid Respules if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Cystic Fibrosis and Glaucoma
- Are near a flame or source of heat as the Respules may explode at high temperatures
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Hypertension/Raised Heartbeats
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to Budesonide
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain and Irregular Heartbeats
- Have Hypertension
- Have Lungs Problem
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Budecort Respules contains an active ingredient, Budesonide (0.5 mg/2 ml), used in the treatment of Asthma and other Allergic Conditions. Respules are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dose of the medicine as age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Adults and Children are advised to take Budecort Respules at a fixed time as directed by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml (Budesonide) to Be Used:
You should inhale the contents of Budecort Respules as your doctor has directed. Moreover, follow your doctor’s instructions for the dose and usage.
If you feel to take more doses than prescribed; it means that you have a serious problem and you need to consult your doctor immediately
How To Take The Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml (Budesonide):
Budecort Respules/Transpule should be taken by twisting off the top of the Respule and squeeze all the liquid content into the nebulizer. Nebulize it as soon as possible after opening. You must follow the instructions given by your doctor
For How Long Should You Use Budecort Respules 0.5 Mg per 2 Ml:
You are always advised to use Budecort Respules for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not use it longer than prescribed to prevent yourself from adverse effects.
Contact your doctor immediately or reach nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting the symptoms of an overdose
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once to avoid the adverse effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Budecort Respules (Budesonide)
- Abdominal pain
- Lower back pain
- Shaking of hands or feet
- Acid or sour stomach
- Swelling of hands or feet
- Change in vision
- Throat irritation
- Hoarseness of voice
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines may interact with Budecort Respules which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
Warning And Precaution:
Budecort Respules should be used cautiously in:
- Decrease bone density
- Liver Dysfunctioning
- Breathing Problems
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- It is advised to take smaller, more frequent meals and drinking plenty of fluids while taking Budesonide.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Regularly wipe off the nebulizer you use.
- You must consult your doctor if you have any confusion regarding dose, time, and strength or route of administration of the dosage form
- Do not use Budecort Respules until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
- Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Budecort Respules at the cool temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.