Budez CR 3 Mg
USA Brand Name
Sun Pharma Laboratories, India
Budez CR 3 Mg (Budesonide)
What Is The Generic Name For Budez CR 3 Mg?
Budesonide is the generic version for Budez CR 3 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Budez CR 3 mg (Budesonide)?
- Entocort EC
About Budez CR 3 Mg (Budesonide):
Budez CR 3 mg contains an active ingredient, Budesonide 3 mg, a Corticosteroid which is used for the treatment of Asthma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharma Laboratories (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Budez CR 3 mg.
Budez CR 3 mg contains two active ingredients, Budesonide 3 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Budez CR 3 Mg (Budesonide)?
Budez CR 3 mg is used in:
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
How Budez CR 3 Mg (Budesonide) Works?
Budez CR 3 mg contains an active ingredient Budesonide, a corticosteroid which basically acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
Before You Use Budez CR 3 Mg (Budesonide):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to corticosteroids
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Budez CR 3 Mg (Budesonide)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Budez CR 3 Mg (Budesonide)?
You should avoid Budez CR 3 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic (Fever/Flu-like symptoms)
- Have Irregular Heart Beats or Chest Pain
- Have breathing problems or tightness in the chest even after taking the medicine
- Have Hypertension
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Budez CR 3 mg contains an active ingredient, Budesonide 3 mg, used in the treatment of Asthma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Budez CR 3 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. It is also available as rotacaps or inhalers; you should always consult your doctor before use and always ask for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Budez CR 3 mg at a fixed time, preferably with food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. This oral form is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women but inhalers are recommended.
How Much Of The Budez CR 3 Mg (Budesonide) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Budez CR 3 mg.
How To Take The Budez CR 3 Mg (Budesonide)?
Budez CR 3 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with food to avoid Stomach Upset.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Budez CR 3 Mg?
You are always advised to take Budez CR 3 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Budez CR 3 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Budez CR 3 Mg (Budesonide)?
- Abdominal Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Shaking of Hands or Feet
- Acid or Sour Stomach
- Change in Vision
- Pain and Swelling of Joint
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Budez CR 3 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug
Warning And Precaution?
Budez CR 3 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Infections (not recommended in severe lung Infection)
- The decrease in Bone Density (special care should be taken in Postmenopausal time in women)
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Wash your mouth after inhaling this medicine to prevent infections
- Eating smaller and frequent meals and drinking plenty of fluids will be helpful for you while taking Budesonide
- Keep monitoring your Lung Function regularly
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Budez CR 3 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Budez CR 3 mg at room temperature in a dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.